1. Can we have approx please? Thanks in advance.

2. i have a 300 USD mint card ready for use! please dont remove it as a payment method.

3. are we talking months ?? i have 300 USD sitting here i want to play my combat rogue COME ON plz </3

4. I wish i could know when i can swipe my card as well :/

5. Can we have approx please? Thanks in advance.

6. yep, i have the same problem, it says that the donations are curently unavailable

7. same for me, guys, we all need to spend money. If you don't fix it today we gonna go and buy beer

8. We are aware that you guys want to contribute to server, but unfortunately there is no ETA for now. When dealing with such subject everything need to be done with safety, so rushing it won't help. I can only ask for a bit more of patience.

9. We are aware that you guys want to contribute to server, but unfortunately there is no ETA for now. When dealing with such subject everything need to be done with safety, so rushing it won't help. I can only ask for a bit more of patience.
    Thanks, at least we know now.
    Peace.

10. bahhhhhhh 3 day after start the problem they keep the problem good job team, remove queue time i cant donate and i keep have queue time wtf its my fault?

11. A friend of mine wanted to test WoW before the classic starts and she wanted to donate to skip the queue. But since the donation site is down is there any chance that the queue for login gets removed (which I think it will not, to be honest). And is there an estimate for when donations are up again or a reason to why the donation site currently isnt working at all?

12. A friend of mine wanted to test WoW before the classic starts and she wanted to donate to skip the queue. But since the donation site is down is there any chance that the queue for login gets removed (which I think it will not, to be honest). And is there an estimate for when donations are up again or a reason to why the donation site currently isnt working at all?
    There are two other realms with no queue.

13. bahhhhhhh 3 day after start the problem they keep the problem good job team, remove queue time i cant donate and i keep have queue time wtf its my fault?
    Joined November 12, 2017

How about you quit your BS. :)

First 1234 ... Last