1. Guys, in retrospective, we all sound like addicts... can we stop whining and just be patient?

2. We are aware that you guys want to contribute to server, but unfortunately there is no ETA for now. When dealing with such subject everything need to be done with safety, so rushing it won't help. I can only ask for a bit more of patience.
    ETA - When they are done with any adjustments and testing so please be patient and trust in our Devs

3. Give it time, Warmane mods and devs have very much identified the situation even more yet so are working on a fix, They have provided detail that they acknowledge it and are taking pre-caution while assessing the situation. Not everything comes at an immediate pace. Now sit back and enjoy your day(s) with the rest of us.

4. if you are trying to be funny, you are not.
    It's as effective as you asking when the donation page is up again.

They'll work on it, they announce it once it's been fixed. If they give ETA, people assume it's fixed by then surely. Only to be disappointed when it isn't. Also sometimes it's hard to give ETA as there are variables that changes things. (Hold on, didn't I already say something similar on page 1?)

Go fish, learn some patience.

5. It's as effective as you asking when the donation page is up again.

They'll work on it, they announce it once it's been fixed. If they give ETA, people assume it's fixed by then surely. Only to be disappointed when it isn't. Also sometimes it's hard to give ETA as there are variables that changes things. (Hold on, didn't I already say something similar on page 1?)

Go fish, learn some patience.
    This man does not speak English, he speaking Facts

6. You already emptied the warmane store

7. guuuuuys, I reallly need to donate right know. If I don't donate here. I will go to another server and will donate there. You're loosing money every minute.

8. If you want a date, talk to girls/guys in Tinder and ask them out.
    can we all please give this guy a trophy for being the funniest guy in the forum ? he's actually a "forum veteran" which means its not the first time he's done this, give my man some recognition he definitely needs it :)
    (google date if you want to know the first meaning of the word and the not the one you learned from erping in wow)

9. Donations Page doesn't work

Hello,

I'm contacting you because I'm trying to make a donation and the page still doesn't work.

How can I make a donation to the server?

Greetings.

10. All you can do is to be patient while the dev's is sorting out the donation issue.
    Another forum you can follow with the same discussion http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=450798&page=5

11. When donate will be on?

When will donate be avaible ?

12. So blizzard wount close this server like nostalrius right? im a bit scared that this is going to happen

13. When will donate be avaible ?
    Soontmㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

First ... 34567 ... Last