1. At times it feels like people completely ignore on purpose that we've been here for over a decade, just so the tinfoil feels warranted...

2. At times it feels like people completely ignore on purpose that we've been here for over a decade, just so the tinfoil feels warranted...

All good things must come to an end at some point...

In all seriousness I do think people are over reacting and need to go outside and touch some grass. But...at the same time it does seem a little unprofessional and suspicious that Warmane does not even make a public announcement about this issue. Instead the only answer we have is from a moderator on the forums that is reassuring us that everything is fine. I don't mean any disrespect by that either, just from our view it seems as staff does not even want to address the issue.
    Edited: September 20, 2022 Reason: Edit

3. All good things must come to an end at some point...

In all seriousness I do think people are over reacting and need to go outside and touch some grass. But...at the same time it does seem a little unprofessional and suspicious that Warmane does not even make a public announcement about this issue. Instead the only answer we have is from a moderator on the forums that is reassuring us that everything is fine. I don't mean any disrespect by that either, just from our view it seems as staff does not even want to address the issue.
    You also got an Admin saying the same thing in this thread.

4. the amount of "pousseis" in this thread SHAKING =)) because they can not donate or out of fear of Warmane getting shut down its surreal ... take a chill pill my dudes and just be patient why all this drama.....cmon spend the money on something else in the real world.

5. I just wanna make a DK without leveling and skip que. let me give you money.

6. All good things must come to an end at some point...

You also got an Admin saying the same thing in this thread.
    About 8 years ago, I was a Senior Forum Mod and Senior GM on an entirely different WoW server. It was very similar to this one in size but its been long since shut down. I can understand where these players are coming from as we also had the donation page go down and had Admins, even the owner, telling everyone that nothing was going on and they were working on the issue. About 3 months went by without the donation page ever being brought back up. But, after a good long wait, they finally got the donations back up. It was something to do with the donation services they were using. They had gotten hit with EULA's from blizzard and were hit with C&D's from lawyers.

Sometimes, its not the servers that are having the actual issues. Sometimes is the donation services that are being hit by companies. Point is, dont go off about how the server is going to be shut down solely because the donation servers are currently down. Could simply be on the donations end and not the servers. But, even back then we had the tinfoil hats going off about the end of days for the server.

7. Donation page is back up :) you couldnt wait few days for them to fix it , if they would put the donations back without a fix you would cry for issues sad sad

8. Anyone having trouble paying via FasterPay? The transaction fails every time. I never had such issues here.

9. Yeah we are having issues here, My husband was able to donate but he could not donate on my account on the same card as it suspended his fasterpay account.

10. Yeah we are having issues here, My husband was able to donate but he could not donate on my account on the same card as it suspended his fasterpay account.
    Did he try to make the two donations close to each other? If yes, that might be the cause. Quick transfers with one method, especially to or from different targets, can trigger payment services' fraud protection, because it's common behavior with stolen credit cards, and they prefer to err on the side of caution. He will probably have to clear it up with FasterPay.

11. Good work bois, all good again. I was afraid that Blizz have something to do with donations, that would be **** situation.

12. Im having the same issues as i tried to buy 20 coins and put in my information as normal and it just suspended my account for no reason. Tried to make a fasterpay account to see if that would work but wont let me saying it has suspended me.

13. Hey Obnoxious, I have just sent a ticket through. Thanks for the reply.

14. Yeah, it doesnt work to donate with fasterpay.

15. No, it just simply doesnt work. Might have something to do with that 100s of ppl think theyre **** https://www.trustpilot.com/review/fasterpay.com

First ... 7891011 ... Last