1. Donating Page

There seems to be an issue with the donation page, indicating “Donations are currently unavailable.” Could we get a bit more information on what is happening and when can we expect the resolution?

2. I have the same problem, and I would like to know why this is happening?

3. There probably won't be a staff reply, if there is, I can only imagine it's something like this:

"We are currently [working on / fixing / temporarily disabled] it for the time being. We can't give a time estimate when it will be functioning again. It will be functioning again as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience."

It's not Warmane's style (from what I've observed) to go posting on forums how they are fixing things. Nor do they give ETA's on fixes, as some members will take those time frames for granted. If there's a delay, or fix isn't as easy as expected, it would only cause unnecessary drama as people voice their frustrations.

4. Damn blizzard got us good v-v

5. There probably won't be a staff reply, if there is, I can only imagine it's something like this:

"We are currently [working on / fixing / temporarily disabled] it for the time being. We can't give a time estimate when it will be functioning again. It will be functioning again as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience."

It's not Warmane's style (from what I've observed) to go posting on forums how they are fixing things. Nor do they give ETA's on fixes, as some members will take those time frames for granted. If there's a delay, or fix isn't as easy as expected, it would only cause unnecessary drama as people voice their frustrations.
    I've never heard of the donation page going down before. Coupled with the release of Wrath Classic, this is a bit unsettling, to say the least.

6. I also never seen such thing in years. At first i thought they're adjusting price/coins. First time in years that warmane faces donation shutdown.

7. Donation Page and when will it work again

Wanted to donate but donations seem to be not working , is there any chance in giving information about whats happening and if its going to be available again ?

8. Really no response from the staff ? No notification or anything about this, i mean aint this the biggest loss for warmane, no way u can let thing like this to be down more then 1 hour .

9. well we only can wait till donation site get back on.. this never was see before but well .... lets wait and dont create panic please. xD

10. Some technical issues arised, but nothing to worry about. Just wait with us for a little more, while we arrange a few things to improve how things get done.

11. just curious, are we talkin hours or days?

12311 ... Last