1. Some technical issues arised, but nothing to worry about. Just wait with us for a little more, while we arrange a few things to improve how things get done.
    Thank you for acknowledging.

2. bahhhhhhh 3 day after start the problem they keep the problem good job team, remove queue time i cant donate and i keep have queue time wtf its my fault?
    Another Toxic one here!

3. I would really love to transfer my DK.
    Waiting for 3 days now.

4. Intermediate updates would be pointless, as we wouldn't go into technical details of how it's being dealt with and this is a matter that is either solved or not, there isn't a "kinda sorta being able to donate." The only expected update will be when everything is in place and properly tested so it shouldn't happen again.

5. I can haz char transfer before Wotlk Classic launch?
    Just askin not hatin.
    Peace.
    :q

6. some people really cant go 3 days without donating sheeeesh

7. I can haz char transfer before Wotlk Classic launch?
    Just askin not hatin.
    Peace.
    :q
    Remains to be seen.

8. some people really cant go 3 days without donating sheeeesh
    Wondering what purpose you had hoped to gain by making statement. Ive seen alot of posts of ppl wanting to do xfers etc. Your comment sounds like trolling but yet u are doing the same as everyone in the forum looking for news/ updates. Believe there is good in the world, be the good

9. Maybe they want to add new methods of payment ?? like crypto for example which a lot of people are considering

10. It is possible to restore a level 19 character in exchange of coins?

11. I have played on many servers closed by Blizz because of very high money making from donations. Maybe just playing possum during the WotLK release. :-D
    OR (I hope not) it was suspended because of investigations of how much they are making by this :-( .

12. They ain't playing dead and the server has been active since 09 during wotlk retail, Under the name molten wow.
    The Donation page will be back up when its ready.

13. Probably it's down for the reason that they are trying to make it that blizz to won't be able to do anything with the donation method maybe some loop holes
    Edit: thaddy daddy

First 12345 ... Last