1. The issue persists and it's apparently due to the connection between the merchant and the payment

2. For players who are having issues with FasterPay, please open a Support ticket on the website.
    Support has already been informed the issue keeps happening and they will try to figure out with you at which point the problem occurs.

3. okay so please explain to me what NA players are supposed to do? You decline American Banks, and you removed the CVS gift card option. Really, what is the fix for American players? Please? I have a lot more money than all of these people, you should give me the ability to spend it on YOUR game.

Thanks.

4. Someone with that much money would generally understand the donation is an international transaction, therefore bank transfers wouldn't even cross their minds. They are even more likely to have access to a credit card capable of international transactions than all "these people with less money" who have one and donate.

5. Bank transfers wouldn't cross anyone's mind when dealing with an international transaction? I mean think about how much custodian based paperwork exists behind a Money-Movement-Out or Money-Movement-In Workflow that any financial institution (globally) must compile and keep on record for varying amounts of years.

They decline my AMEX which has no limit either. So.. Really, before you speak finances, get a degree big G.

Btw you are literally donor bashing on forums right now saying that my donations don't matter, and that I don't have money to give to the server.

You are also missing out on an opportunity to help someone spend money on a server you moderate. If you choose to be disrespectful and troll about the situation, I can understand, but I believe that's malicious intent towards the server. Just a thought.

Still active, still spending. Let me know when it's fixed.

6. I finally made it work by buying mint giftcards, I will do this in the future, I really recommend it to anyone struggling! Awesome!

7. You aren't making a transfer between banks or bank accounts for any of what you said to be relevant. It's amusing that I even have to say that. I guess degrees really don't mean much nowadays, as they say.

You should consider the tone you use before you complain about receiving a reply in the same manner. Before talking about "donor bashing," "disrespect" and sharing delusions like that I said your donation doesn't matter (where?), rethink the bizarre flex that you "have more money than all of these people." We have disabled donations from specific people due to their attitude before.

8. There is no custodian involvement in any of these transactions, you are right, and I am just braindead. Sorry for questioning your superior intelligence.

I won't read the rest of your post because you tried to belittle me once and you don't deserve that kind of attention. Tell me when the donations are fixed, thanks G.

9. You aren't making a transfer between banks or bank accounts for any of what you said to be relevant. It's amusing that I even have to say that. I guess degrees really don't mean much nowadays, as they say.

You should consider the tone you use before you complain about receiving a reply in the same manner. Before talking about "donor bashing," "disrespect" and sharing delusions like that I said your donation doesn't matter (where?), rethink the bizarre flex that you "have more money than all of these people." We have disabled donations from specific people due to their attitude before.

I take that back, someone else is going to look into this for sure. That's a threat.

10. I?ve seen everything but a Karen in this server. You?re the first

11. I take that back, someone else is going to look into this for sure. That's a threat.

A threat? Someone is going to look into it? Geeeez someone get this person an icecream or a lollipop

12. A threat? Someone is going to look into it? Geeeez someone get this person an icecream or a lollipop
    I've looked into it (I guess that's done now then, I guess) and found it quite entertaining. Thank you.

13. I take that back, someone else is going to look into this for sure. That's a threat.
    Ah...i bet you vote for Trump my G

14. just saw a server-wide msg on Icecrown saying "the donation system has been re-established and donations are once again possible. Autumn donations bonuses will be active in first two weeks of October."

15. heya, is it running smooth again? no false account banns etc etc no problems? I'm planning to donate soon so just wanted to ask.

First ... 89101112 Last