1. Can't login to the game ?

I can't login to the game, but i can login to website. is there a problem with the server ? or it is just me.

2. What's the error message you get when trying to login?

3. hello, no error message ... just success notification hang for seconds and then back to servers picking list.

4. I have a problem i instaled mists of pandaria an cant login anymore and login in site, mey error login failed try to enter battle.net to update

5. error

this account need to converting ty to enter battle.net or click here

6. Help i cannot join the game, i can normaly login to website but in game it just shows connecting for 30 sec and after: Unable to connect, please try again later or contac bliz support. pls need some advice

7. ok i fixed it, i noticed in uTorrent that one file didnt instal corretly after hitting Recheck and now i can join with no problems

8. ok i fixed it, i noticed in uTorrent that one file didnt instal corretly after hitting Recheck and now i can join with no problems
    another Problem Concated unabeble to fill

9. I changed my PC and now i cant connect to the game ! It says" Unable to connect " i changed the realmlist file , downloated diferent torrents of the game , but still the same connection problem

10. I fixed it, just restart your router ... that's all

11. I changed my PC and now i cant connect to the game ! It says" Unable to connect " i changed the realmlist file , downloated diferent torrents of the game , but still the same connection problem
    Is the realmlist correct?

Warmane realmlist guide