1. Does wotlk classic addons are compatible with warmane?

Hello, just title.

Since classic is on 3.4.0 build (09/14/2022) does the addons are usable/portable to warmane wich is 3.3.5 emulated wow client?
    Here's my addons list i want to transfer to warmane :

-Kaliel's tracker
    -Auctionator
    -Atlasloot
    -bagnon
    -details
    -ElvUI
    -Gathermate2 (+Data)
    -MSBT
    -Omnibar
    -OmniCC
    -Peggle
    -Postal
    -Questie
    -SexyMap
    -SpeedyAutoLoot

Thanks for reply !

2. No it doesn't work

After some trying and testing : No, it don't work !
    that's sad :(

Also, the copy/paste profile (for elvui or weakaura for exemple) Dont work too.. it's just do nothing, or mess everything up into a big mess

3. Blizzard uses their current retail client for all their "Classic" re-releases. They just tune the content. So no, addons made for wotlk classic(3.4.0) will absolutely not work on private wotlk(3.3.5).

4. Really? Thanks for the info but that seem so..weird

So they litteraly cut content (wich is not hard) but they also rework and re-implement old system, old graphics, old animation, sound, everything from retail instead of take a backup and put it online with little rework/optimization

That's seem so weird in term of working time needed, anyways, Blizzard be like i guess

5. How do you optimize a game engine designed to utilize old/deprecated graphics APIs? You don't. You end up rebuilding the whole thing from the ground up, unless you want wotlk classic to run just as garbage as it does on private servers with the 14yo client.