1. Most efficient way to level from 68-80?

Hey y?all!
    I?m looking for the most efficient pathing from 68-80 on Icecrown. I know I can just quest and get there eventually but I?m wondering about the fastest possible way. I know RDF is bad even though I?m playing resto dudu. I think it?s zul?darak from 75-77 and then sons of hodir questline from 77-80, but what about from 68-75? Is it worth it to walk around with my 80 main to help speed things up? What zones should I quest in and what factions should I be cozying up to?

Thanks in advance!

2. I usually do Howling Fjord -> Grizzly Hills -> (get your flying mount here) -> Zul'Drak and Sholazar. Doesn't matter how "efficient" it is... it is one/two days.

3. Doesn't matter how "efficient" it is... it is one/two days.
    That?s very true, I mean, a day or two is not the end of the world tbf. I was slow on my first main because it was my first tbc char, this should be way faster.

This is my alt account, I?m not circumventing a ban more than too lazy to go through 2fa twice

4. I usually do Borean Tundra quests so that I can get the Nexus quests. Queue random/specific, complete the quests. Return and move on to Dragonblight and do quests to unlock AN/Ahn'kahet quests. Queue up for those. Quest till 74, move to Zul'Drak. Bunch of easy quests in small piles. Do the Amphitheater arena (if you have help). Once 77, I start the Ebon Blade questline. Ding 80.

This way I get Kirin Tor, Wyrmrest Accord, Argent Crusade and Ebon Blade reputations to around Friendly/Honored for some gear/tabards.

5. You have the small problem that unless you are a tank you are looking for a 4-hour queue to do ahnkahet/nexus/etc.