1. Active Multiboxers?

Thinking about making a team on Icecrown. 1x DK 4x Ret is sounding good just wondering if anyone is still actively boxing on Icecrown and if the discord is still up and running?

Cheers

2. Yea there is some mxers around, just go wg :)

I don't though. gl with your team

3. Hi waldo im a mxer an i like pve 4 playing txt me 4 more infos plx

4. I'm on Frostmourne with a new setup as of this week. I went with the 8x xp server: really lets you skip the early grinding. But there's still LOTS of grinding to do to run the group to 80. Not feeling like I am missing out on anything, even though you only do about 1/4 the quests you'd normally run for lvl 1-40 for the early levels.

My old group was Warrior, 3 locks and a priest on retail classic. Got them to 60, but the group had issues and (I) couldn't tackle a lot of dungeons effectively.

With WOTLK options here I went with all Blood elves: Paladin, Warlock, Mage, Mage and Priest. -Wow. LOVING the group. Much faster than the locks, and since I'm not doing PvP they're not missed. Water. Water for everyone! lol.

That extra healing from the paladin rocks. Everybody has an AOE too, so you can collect mobs and exterminate en masse.

At level 40ish with about 30-40 hours gaming so far. (A lot of macro writing and key mapping included).

First Strat runs last night. 3 out of 4 wings done.

Winstin (main) on Frostmourne.