1. Movement issue with keyboard.

Hey guys, I'm experiencing an issue with my movement since this morning.
    So I played last night and everything was alright, this morning I log in and I noticed that when I tap W to move forward my character will continue to move for another second before stopping. This occurs while using A/D keys to turn, the turning will continue again for another second after releasing the key. Even just tapping the keys makes it go as if I was holding it. The mouse movement works fine. I tried turning all of my addons off, clearing cache/wtf folders, I tried binding the movement keys to different keyboard keys, I even tried to play on a different client to see if that would fix the issue. I did a windows restore to last night when it was working fine, so far none of these solutions seem to work.

As I was poking around google for information I read something about caps lock triggering auto-walk somehow. Caps-lock is used for one of my spells so it's bound to action bar button rather than having no function.
    I decided to try and hold CAPS-LOCK button down as I was moving and for some weird reason, while holding down CAPS-LOCK the movement delay issue doesn't appear at no point and everything is working fine as long as I keep caps-lock pressed.

I'd be very very grateful if you could help me with solutions.
    Pretty please, thank you!

2. Solved:
    https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Gam...desk_Download/
    I'm using an ASUS TUF gaming A15 laptop, the "Hotfix" driver in the list link provided seems to have somehow solved the issue.
    -Lock