1. ToC Timewalking Drops

To the best of my knowledge the timewalking raid that will release with ToC/Ony will be Zul'Aman/Magtheridons Lair. Currently timewalking SSC is a 25m raid and drops loot from 25m Uld. With ZA being a 10m raid will it drop gear from 25m ToC or 10m ToC? If it drops 10m gear does that mean it will not drop patterns or orbs?

Also there are more bosses in Zul'Aman, will the additional bosses drop extra gear from final boss or random? Will ZA speed chest drop Tribute gear?

I did not play in previous seasons, is there anyone who did who can answer these questions in their experience from previous seasons?

2. To the best of my knowledge the timewalking raid that will release with ToC/Ony will be Zul'Aman/Magtheridons Lair. Currently timewalking SSC is a 25m raid and drops loot from 25m Uld. With ZA being a 10m raid will it drop gear from 25m ToC or 10m ToC? If it drops 10m gear does that mean it will not drop patterns or orbs?

Also there are more bosses in Zul'Aman, will the additional bosses drop extra gear from final boss or random? Will ZA speed chest drop Tribute gear?

I did not play in previous seasons, is there anyone who did who can answer these questions in their experience from previous seasons?
    Hey

Its everything very uncertain since we wont have confirmation it will be the same, but last season was:

ZA was dropping many runed orbs / patterns / TOC10HC itens AND 1 Trinket TOC25Normal + Rare mount (if you get 4 chests).
    Thats why ZA was so much loved last year and why they are bringing it back. Also every patterns and runed orbs were very cheap cause of that.

About Magtheridons Lair no clue, maybe Onyxia items but the head? This is new tw so.