1. Why are there no rogues on PvP top 50 ladder?

Just curious, I don't see ANY rogues in the 2s or 3s bracket.

Are they bad in PvP?

2. Not too long back (not this season...) there was 2500 double rogue and spriest rogue but even that got pushed out of top 50 :D

I would guess it's frustrating to play rogue teams in this meta, not that the class is bad in PVP.

3. Im playing Classic and debating between Ele / Lock / Rogue

Due to no RDF I only really have one class I can main, the leveling is taking WAYY too long otherwise.

I primarily want to do PvP with a bit of PvE here and there, what do you reccomend?

4. Hi,

Rarely you would see a rogue here and there, usually with a priest. Rogue is fun in bgs (and obviously insane single target in PVE) however when it comes to endgame Arenas rogues are not viable.

I love and play the class, from time to time I watch streamers on our server. Some of those guys play to unimaginable level of skill and still cant push over 2.5 2.6. I however, admire how good they are.

Main reason is just the wotlk Meta. In the endgame you would have crazy amount of War/Pal, platers and especially war that in general would bust you like a ripe fruit. On the seasonal the issue is different, large amount of hybrids - pregs or spellhancers or just people really stacking resi, making the fights prolonged, where rogue is heavily based on CDs, after certain point if you havent gotten the kill with your CDs at disposal, you are just leather dummy.

Rogue has many advnatages but dont count on arenas too much. Even with a priest you need great coordination, understanding of mechanics and tactic agains most comps.

That being said I really enjoy rogue in BGs, you can go full Pve, snipe some people. Or you can mix up with decent 800 resi and play balanced. You can team up with other rogues and it is beautiful to see the ''shadows'' moving around and praying on the weak (and not only). Rogue gameplay is fast and full of action. Again as I said it is designed on CDs, so never forget to push all your CDs, especially in BGs. In arena if you lost and havent used Preparation you have made something wrong.

Good luck!

5. To be quite frank and truly not trying to offend anyone here .... there are just no good rogue players atm / at least this season to qualify for top 50.

6. Im playing Classic and debating between Ele / Lock / Rogue

Due to no RDF I only really have one class I can main, the leveling is taking WAYY too long otherwise.

I primarily want to do PvP with a bit of PvE here and there, what do you reccomend?
    I'd recommend you Warlock, but see if you like and you fit in the warlock playstyle. Ele can be very strong to, has the biggest burst in the game with only 2 snapshotted spells