1. Human racial, underwhelming PvP gear and underwhelming resilience in late wotlk

Hey! So I'm quite new here, and this is my first post. Also I'm sure there are plenty of topics already created regarding the matters I'd like to discuss, but I haven't seen any take on my current suggestion yet. I also don't know if anyone even reads the forum these days, but let's give it a go.

To keep it short and simple;
    Alliance, and more specifically, the race human, seems greatly overrepresented in PvP on the wotlk servers (bgs, arenas, soloq).
    Also, considering the strong PvE BiS gear introduced in late wotlk, the PvP gear and resilience in general just seems underwhelming to me.
    Instead of just rolling with it, I decided to make a post and rather risk looking stupid.

The suggestion/question is:
    would increasing the resilience stats granted by Medallion of the (Horde/Alliance) help reducing the imbalanced pve gear (trinkets) and the human racial - killing two birds with one stone?

And for practical application;
    Would it be reasonable to
    1. test average dps with 2 setups (equal gear/gems/enchants/buffs/etc, but 1 vs 2 PvE dps trinkets), to calculate an average % of how much the dps increases from 1 to 2 dps trinkets?
    2. then use the average % increase in dps as a guide to how much resilience should be increased on Medallion?
    3. Most PvE trinkets are strong due to insane random procs - while a passive resilience boost to Medallion is constant. Therefore the resilience boost shouldn't be increased so much that the damage taken reduction is equal to the increase in dps by the 2nd PvE trinket?
    As far as I know, random proc trinkets tend to be the strongets, as they don't have the same reliability as passive or active trinkets - and maybe we could apply this to the resilience increase on Medallion aswell?
    Here maybe one could gather wotlk and vanilla trinkets, and compare trinkets of same item level, with random procs vs active vs passive stats? Then get the mean difference in stats of passive vs random proc trinkets, and use that mean as base for resilience increase on Medallion?

Sure this might be a stupid suggestion, but please tell me why, not just that I'm stupid.
    Also if you don't agree PvE gear and human racial is imbalanced, I'd like to know your opinion, not just that you disagree.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

2. Suggested in every conceivable shape and form before, and denied.
    This is how the game and expansion were balanced.