1. Autumn donation bonuses

When I go to donate, it still says the regular amount of coins for every price. Will this be update so we can see what the bonus is or can you tell us the bonus amount for each donation value?

2. When I go to donate, it still says the regular amount of coins for every price. Will this be update so we can see what the bonus is or can you tell us the bonus amount for each donation value?
    I saw this too, hopefully they will show the actual bonuses asap.

3. I just donated and it seems the bonus is not working as of now. Already opened a ticket describing the issue.

4. I see the same thing, no bonuses. Any ETA on a fix?

5. The bonuses are active. You donate for what you see. There's no additional bonuses to donations.

6. so basically 17 coins bonus when donating 100 euro for example as you would normally get 118 coins without any donation ranks

7. Cool, didn't mean additional bonuses just the first-two-weeks-of-october ones as they weren't showing this morning as they are now. Thanks!

8. CVS, Circle K, and Dollar General card section of the donate page is still not working. I really wanted to get some coins from the autumn bonus.

9. I made the payment 12 hours ago and I have not even received a Coin. Can someone help me?

10. I made the payment 12 hours ago and I have not even received a Coin. Can someone help me?
    Go to donation window, on top right hand corner, click HELP.