1. Why isnt camping low lvls bannable?

These lovely people ruin our gaming experience, ruin our FREE TIME, spending their FREE TIME with this TOXIC "entertainment" of theirs!!!
    WHY arent they banned?
    Why is it so normal to camp low lvl's in STV, Thousand Needles, ETC
    Looking at alliance hunter players here, mostly :)))))
    Its really fun to be not being able to play the game i like, on the server i like!!! Because of some dip****s!!!
    Like yeah sure you like the game and server, why the f are you trying to drive away others from playing it and trying to make sure it dies out???

2. because what you call "ruining your experience" and "toxic" is literally part of the gameplay experience, it was designed that way on purpose.

Your problem is that you expect "your experience" to be something you imagined instead of playing the game that's in front of you with all it's great things and all it's flaws. It would be a dead and bland boring grey blob without these things.

3. Avoid questing the "good" zones on PvP servers, you can go for Frostmourne (seasonal PvE) if you dont want bored max lvled players ****ting all over your fun at whim, quite nice server but doing dungeons while questing is gonna be awkward since its a highrate server by default.

4. so being camped by max lvls is part of the gameplay experience? yeah sure okay.
    pvp = player versus player, not player versus player who cannot fight back

5. obviously it is, it has happened, is happening and will happen.

and where did you got the "player who can fight back" in "PVP"? From your imagination?

6. if the only thing you can spit is toxic sh*t, dont type at all. thanks:))))

7. you have only yourself to blame. if you're a beginner, you could have chosen to lvl on frostmourne, wich is a pve server. but u chose icecrown. so gettting ganked by a lvl 80 is in fact your fault.

lving in stv lmao

8. if the only thing you can spit is toxic sh*t, dont type at all. thanks:))))
    I'm merely stating the facts.

To get offended, blame others and expect others to fix your problem is your choice. Now stop crying, get your crap togeather, find people, make friends. Go and destroy those campers, show them how the game works.

9. These lovely people ruin our gaming experience, ruin our FREE TIME, spending their FREE TIME with this TOXIC "entertainment" of theirs!!!
    WHY arent they banned?
    It's their FREE TIME, spending their FREE TIME as they want it to be spent. They are still playing by the rules. wPvP is very much allowed.

Why is it so normal to camp low lvl's in STV, Thousand Needles, ETC
    Because it's easy. *****s go to STV, Tanaris, HFP all the time to feed the trolls. People are too stupid to keep crossing that half rotten wooden bridge, when there's one sturdy one 100 meters to the left. Ever considered NOT going to PvP ridden zones?

Looking at alliance hunter players here, mostly :)))))
    You got killed by an AFK player by any chance? You died, repeatedly, to AFK player? Ever considered other course of action? Of course you didn't.
    You tried nothing, and you're out of options.

Its really fun to be not being able to play the game i like, on the server i like!!! Because of some dip****s!!!
    You can play the game you like. They play how they like. Hmm, others' fun isn't allowed at all I guess. Sometimes ones' fun clashes with others', but it's not that big deal as you made it out to be. You just like everybody to cater to your fantasies.

Like yeah sure you like the game and server, why the f are you trying to drive away others from playing it and trying to make sure it dies out???
    They aren't driving anybody away. Only those who wouldn't last here anyway. It's better that way tbh. If you don't have thick skin here, you won't last and you're eaten alive here.

10. Ever considered NOT going to PvP ridden zones?
    idk if its just me, but the game is barely playable because of pvp (i would go on frostmourne, but doesn't it have harder pve world/dungeon content?)
    in the past five years, ive taken numerous hiatuses out of frustration because no matter where i go past level 20, it is only a matter of time before a level 80 instakills me and corpse camps me. i have tried absolutely everything, every zone guide i could find, but its like these people go out of their way to find me for what i assume is no reward besides instakilling a low level player. i keep going 'oh its not that bad i can get around it this time' and all of a sudden im being camped by a level 80 blood elf death knight in the arathi highlands.
    what is the point of world pvp if this is all that happens? do people actually find fun in this? is it enough people to balance out people like me who can't play the game because of it?

11. idk if its just me, but the game is barely playable because of pvp (i would go on frostmourne, but doesn't it have harder pve world/dungeon content?)
    The basic content not that much harder (if at all), I havent tried the mythics yet though but they are far from mandatory, if you wanna ditch the gankfeast its well worth it even if the ToC patch is just around the corner.

12. idk if its just me, but the game is barely playable because of pvp (i would go on frostmourne, but doesn't it have harder pve world/dungeon content?)
    in the past five years, ive taken numerous hiatuses out of frustration because no matter where i go past level 20, it is only a matter of time before a level 80 instakills me and corpse camps me. i have tried absolutely everything, every zone guide i could find, but its like these people go out of their way to find me for what i assume is no reward besides instakilling a low level player. i keep going 'oh its not that bad i can get around it this time' and all of a sudden im being camped by a level 80 blood elf death knight in the arathi highlands.
    what is the point of world pvp if this is all that happens? do people actually find fun in this? is it enough people to balance out people like me who can't play the game because of it?
    In Icecrown because of the high rates you can choose many zones at every level range. If you are getting ganked so often that you end up quitting you are choosing the wrong zones. If you need help choosing zones you can ask here.

13. The basic content not that much harder (if at all), I havent tried the mythics yet though but they are far from mandatory, if you wanna ditch the gankfeast its well worth it even if the ToC patch is just around the corner.
    dang that sounds nice, im heading over there then lol
    thank you!

14. At first, I was also angry at gankers but now I understand why they do it: they were either abused or bullied as children or they have micropenises. Whatever the case, be patient. Gankers and their defenders are venting out their frustration of being losers in real life by also being losers in a video game.

15. At first, I was also angry at gankers but now I understand why they do it: they were either abused or bullied as children or they have micropenises. Whatever the case, be patient. Gankers and their defenders are venting out their frustration of being losers in real life by also being losers in a video game.
    So I assume you're a ganker then, based on the story you just told about yourself.

I don't like gankers. I wish it would be against rules, but it's not going to happen, and I'm ok with it. Nor do I gank.

Your first few characters are the hardest to level, after that you should already notice a pattern on how ganking works and where. Then you just don't go to zones you have bad memories of. Or if you do, don't go alone, or don't overstay there too long.

You have multiple ways and zones to level, how about you use those options. It's never wise to log an alt and start whisper war with a ganker, you only make yourself a target.

Try to enjoy the game, even when it's not the most fun. We all go through some bad experiences on our lives. You just have to learn from them, if you don't, you're doomed to relive them.

123 ... Last