1. Ninja Looting

Can sombody explain to me what exactly constitudes ninja looting in rhd on warmane?
    I was with my paladin in a group with a druid tank. At the last boss a tanking sword dropped. I rolled need for my off spec since the druid who would have priority on tanking gear couldn't use it. How is that ninja looting?

2. you denied others, who are in exactly the same position as you(need tak items for os) any chance to get it. You are not the only player in the world who needs items for os.

even if you are the only one who can use it, you have to give proper GREED chance to others.

it is very simple: upgrades for MS = need. Everything else = GREED. No one cares about "mah OS", "i'm the only one", etc. You act on that and you will get 5 days vacation sooner or later.

3. Ok, but that was the last boss in a rhd. If everyone rolls greed, someone from the other faction gets it and the group disolves: Can you still talk and trade items with the other faction without beeing in a dungeon finder group?

4. If you want the items, create group where everyone agrees that you get everything you want.

5. Ok, but that was the last boss in a rhd. If everyone rolls greed, someone from the other faction gets it and the group disolves: Can you still talk and trade items with the other faction without beeing in a dungeon finder group?
    Yes. Items are still tradable within the group of players that killed it. Note that they have no obligation to respond/trade.