1. lvl 80 in 1 day of playtime?

how are people getting to lvl 80 so fast lol am I missing something?

2. They don't waste time? Also, 1 day of playtime is 24 hours, while 1 day of leveling is anything between 1 to 24 hours.
    With proper route, some gold and heirlooms (to have some solid pieces of gear to go from lvl 1 to 80) it is not a big deal to do it in 16 hours.
    Don't forget, it is x7 XP realm

3. ahhh okay im a noob and I just want to get to lvl 80 as fast as possible because I just like to PvP

4. Running alts in dungeons is fast exp. Add heirlooms and it won't take long.

5. i have 5200 gs in 1 day of /played

6. My first character I got 1-80 in under 24hr played and had professions caught up. Quest til 15. Spammed dungeons as tank/heals until 71 and worked on professions during queue. Then quested in northrend. 2nd toon basically the same leveling method but was more efficient with my time in northrend. If you have someone to run you or are on a second toon/account 8-12 hrs should be easily doable. I've heard people talking about 6 hrs but that seems like pushing it to me.

7. They don't waste time? Also, 1 day of playtime is 24 hours, while 1 day of leveling is anything between 1 to 24 hours.
    With proper route, some gold and heirlooms (to have some solid pieces of gear to go from lvl 1 to 80) it is not a big deal to do it in 16 hours.
    Don't forget, it is x7 XP realm
    this basically.
    having 1 or 2 extra people, preferably tank/heal, helps alot with just spam queing dungeons. for heirlooms really all you need is weapons and/or shoulders/chest, everything else is pretty much overkill in terms of damage. if its your first character and have 0 heirlooms. start "farming" gold no matter where you are and buy ****ty upgrades from AH. you really only need to do this once every 15-20 levels when 1 or 2 pieces of gear fall too much behind due to leveling so fast. but with RDF thats unlikely to happen.

if its not your first 80 and just 'suck' at leveling. theres plenty of people on both horde and alliance who offer lvling boosts. which can get you to 80 in less than a few hours. especially if you find the right booster who can do it efficiently.

however;

ahhh okay im a noob and I just want to get to lvl 80 as fast as possible because I just like to PvP
    if thats your goal. i would suggest just making a character on Blackrock. its instant 80 with pvp only. in all kinds of modes. not so much world pvp but it does exist.

8. Nice play. Me too. It isn't so hard.

9. i have 5200 gs in 1 day of /played
    Nice play. It isn't so hard. I done the same.

P.s. Delete previous post, it was missclicked.

10. i got 80 in 11 hours XD

11. let's see, I play Alliance.

lv 1 -15 on hit exp and quests
    lv 16-24 on Stormwind stockade with lv 80 leech from friend (You must be atleast level 15 to enter Stockades) Do the Stockade quest as bonus.
    Then I have a lv 10 smth alt stationed at Sacred Monastery (The Scarlet Monastery is a level 26-45, you can enter at lv 21 I think). I use the alt to summon myself with friends.
    I leech until I am lv 40 and then fly with friends to summon myself at Tanaris and run the epic Zul'Farrak dun until lv 49 or 54, depends on mood.
    Some RDF if they exist or questing till lv 56. At lv 56 I summon myself with friends and run Hellfire Ramparts and The Blood Furnace.
    Easy lv 64-66 with Quests and then hit the Arena Ring of Blood in Nagrand.
    That makes you lv 68+, easy leech from there in WOTLK duns, you don't even have to walk, just queue. I was leeching a friend with a shaman that way up to 80. (My shaman used PvP gear because better tanking from resilience and was tank, heal and top dps in one. Pala is even easier.)
    Throw the The Champion's Call! in Zul'Drak for bonus quest exp, but mainly leech exp.

NOTE* I relay heavily on RESTED exp, specially after lv 60. I may log in once every 2 weeks or so, when I have the time. That cuts the leveling time by half. Total play time is prob months IRL. But that process is one of the fastest to level with dedication lv 1-80 in exactly 7-8 hours.
    heirlooms and leech, lots of gold and preparation for summoning at key dungeons like SM :)
    Edited: October 29, 2022

12. 15-72 is done fairly quick with dungeons. I decided to quest the 72-80 which were about a 1-2 levels an hour with the help of my alt

13. I was looking at my alts... Fastest Is 6,5 hour... But usually 8-9 hours... Alt on follow in low dungeons... A? lvl 68 quests in borean + nexus, at 75 zuldrak arena + quests around to 78 and then fos pos farm - carrying everything with my pally - can solo everything

14. 1-80 in 5-6 hours easy, (alliance) 1-10 quests, 10-15 dm, 15-30 stocks, 30-42 uld, 42-55 brd, 55-62 ramps, 62-66 mt, 66-68 sethek, 68-74ish borean, 74-80 zul drak, you need an 80 for the 10-68 but u can easily knock out 68-80 by your self in like 2 hours 30 min if u have cold weather before hand. I used to sell this route on my paladin alot.

15. Uldaman, really? Last time I boosted alt there, it was horrible exp.

I would rather do the trip to SM.

12 Last