1. Rules of confrontation

Just wanting to get a little bit of insight into what we can do and what we can not do within the Warmane community when it comes to taking it into our own hands. Some players within this community don't socialize, and that's fine, however there are people out there who are very quick to bully, harass and make it hard for players who are on different skill levels to enjoy the game.

I have had confrontations with these types of players as I used to get it a lot, my sister and wife has had it and i just feel like there are some people who are just on this game to release their childhood traumas on other people or something, cant they go and do that on retail? lol

Yes I get it, life is tough and its annoying having new players pulling mobs, accidentally taking items that are for their class but not suited for them specifically etc.

Anyway, As a positive individual who loves to play and who isn't a pro (like many others within Warmane). I just wanted to know. How far can we go when telling a toxic player to back off and keep their mouth shut. Some of these people have been reported before, and still exist.

Is it something that Warmane isn't too strict on? Genuinely curious.

Thanks.

2. Really just use the /ignore function. Download IgnoreMore addon if your list is full. Other than that, unless a player is consistently bothering you ingame(which can be reported as harassment, I think), there's nothing to be done/reported. You can't really report someone for being childish in a game.

3. Really just use the /ignore function. Download IgnoreMore addon if your list is full. Other than that, unless a player is consistently bothering you ingame(which can be reported as harassment, I think), there's nothing to be done/reported. You can't really report someone for being childish in a game.
    Thats fair, Thanks for the info on the addon

4. How does the harassment is defined? In the rules I only ready clear indication regarding race, skin color, lifestyle, and use of "n-word" (nothing about gender, i find it unacceptable and that should be improved)

5. Also hair color, eye color, height and trillion other biological differences.