1. banned?

hi, i usually don't talk in the chat of game, and y don't know why i'm banned,
    in game it says "the account has been blocked but can be unblocked" what does that mean?

2. suspended for due to Logon spam

Your IP Address (------ - - - - - - - -- -- ( leaving blank ) ) has been suspended for due to Logon spam . i tried loging into my acc 10 minutes ago and i was greeted with this message. My modem changes his ip adress automaticly i got it like that when i got my internet. ?

3. the same thing happened to me -_- Idk why...+ when I tried to create a ticket Warmane website said "Support is unavailable due to an IP Ban that exists on this
    account. The reason for the ban is Logon spam."

4. yes,the same just happened to me also. It says in game that my account has been locked but can be unlocked.... For logon spam,what is logon spam even ? I have 2 factor authenticator on for months now,what can be the problem

5. This account has been locked but can be unlocked

Hi guys, I have a little problem, I turned off wow and went to the shower, when I arrived for about (10 minutes) I turned on wow and luncher says "This account has been locked but can be unlocked" On the warmane website I have a red message that "Your IP Address (My IP Address) has been suspended for due to Logon spam " I would like to ask what about it? what does it mean and what did i get it for? I've been playing here for four years, I've put a lot of time and money into it, I'd be sorry to lose my account like this, so if anyone knows what to do with it, please HELP <3

6. Your ip is banned.

"The reason for the ban is Logon spam"
    "Your IP Address has been suspended for due to Logon spam"
    Please help, I could not log in to my account for a long time, there was a message "Unable to connect. Please try again later".
    Later they just banned me, please solve the problem.

P.S. I have a laptop, I didn?t notice that the "Numpad" was on and printed numbers instead of letters.
    Sorry for my English, I used a translator. Thanks

7. suspended IP address

Hello, today my IP Address has been suspended for due to Logon spamand and I have no idea why. Can you please help me with that?

Thank you

8. Same here!

3 of my accounts are suspended with the same reason.

9. it seems half da server cant loging onto acc / are suspended or blocked. somethign related with loging in . idk if its related to ppl with dynamic ip modems or what but half ma guild and other ppl cant logon. BRDJANI LOD .

10. Account has been locked but can be unlocked

Hello.
    I've been playing regulary for last 7 years and never had problem like this.
    I tried to log to game this morning and it says "Your account has been locked but can be unlocked". => https://ibb.co/7GBWQFf
    I went to my account on website and it says with red warning "Your IP Address (87.116.***.*) has been suspended for due to Logon spam" => https://ibb.co/wy9yn3m

How do I unlock it and why did I get locked in the first place?
    Thank You
    Edited: October 2, 2022

123 Last