1. Connection issues

King's honor, friend!

I've returned to Molten Warmane after some years off. The experience is even better than before as a Lordareonian. I really like it.
    However, there's been some strange connectivity issues that I did not have the last time I played.
    1- Sometimes I would be dc'ed randomly while playing. No lag spikes. Just straight dc'ed. Then when I tried to login, I would be greeted with the message "Character with the same name already existed". I would have to quit the client and relog, then it would be okay. Happens some times per day.
    2- Now this is a new issue I am having currently. No server maintenance. No lags. When I log in it would say "Cannot connect at this time. Try again" etc. I restarted my router and my PC. Then I would successfully log in. Then a while later I would be dc'ed. Then the message Cannot connect at this time would reappear.

I'm seeking advice from fellows that have had the same issues. Thanks in advance!

2. usually there is no connection issues. Yesterday seemed to be the exception, there was some weird error where it gave a message that it couldn't connect right now. Otherwise, the servers are quite stable.