Thanks to this change here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=449369 (Forced mercenary mode on blackrock) pvping as horde on IC or Lor in the highest bg bracket is terrible. We are forced to have all the *Relent* geared players on our team versus full BiS alliance from IC every bg. Get into an Alterac valley being camped every time, leave that alterac valley wait 15 min for desererter, re que and Get In The Same Alterac Valley you just left and have to leave again. It doesn't take to a genius to figure out when you force a bunch of relent geared players onto one faction meanwhile the other remains full BiS, this is Obviously going to to cause some unbalance in pvp.

If you're not in the highest bg bracket, please do not post on this forum i'm making, I do not know the circumstances on the lower end bg brackets. I am speaking of only the highest one (Donor bracket).

I cannot believe that alliance complained about long que times on Icrecrown, Warmane then implements Mercenary mode on all servers but oh wait. Alliance on IC complained about having to USE mercenary mode and then complained about their Ques time being long because they didn't WANT to use mercenary mode. It's crazy to me, that mercenary mode was added to lower alliance que time, but oh hey "You dont even need to use it, we'll just force enable it on Blackrock and completely screw over horde Ic/Lord players, as well as those BR players) favortism is absolutely wrong, and it's sad to see like this.

Blackrock just 3 months ago was capping out at 2k players daily. It now caps out at 1.4k players daily, that's a 600 player drop in 3 months. And 2 months ago this http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=449369 was enabled. If this continues, pvp on this server will be dead. No more BR players(hardly) and all the horde on IC/Lor transferring to alliance making the que problem worse. This change IS BAD and needs to be removed.

It's ironic that this change was added 2 months ago, shortly before WOTLK classic came out. Uh, warmane you sure you don't have a dev working for blizzard under the table trying to drive people off this server? Joking of course(or am I?), this change is bad, it needs to be removed. It is BAD for the server and it is BAD for the player base.