1. Shifting Sands, War Effort Quest Complete

I have a problem with War Effort material turn in quests, they are "flagged" if I could say like that as "Dailies" so I can turn in Only 20 materials daily. I have stacked like 5k of Runecloth Bandages and I cannot turn in all of them and we neeed 400k just them not to mention other 800k Linen Bandages/600k Silk bandages on alliance side which is dead, and Horde side too, that's just "BANDAGES"!!! . Like ok War Effort is disaster it self for the whole Event, but this daily thing for materials is insane like yall wanna make it impossible to be finished for 2 years, waste 2 years for some people who put effort every year to make it happen and yall make it harder every season, LAME!, disable event or just fix it and adjust for 20 people or less who are farming for it, we don't need 4 milion of materials for 20 people!!!. And yeah again Obnoxious gonna come and lock this post, is there any other Moderator who actually was working on this event and give real answer instead doing this?

2. Why the tone? You could say the same thing without this attitude...

3. Will be fixed next update, thank you for reporting

4. Thank you, I want nothing but good for server and realms quality, sorry for "raw" text if it was too offensive. Don't be Blizzard 2.0, we already have it, community is all, so listen to them "MANE".

5. No problem, it should be up already