1. Game freezing

Hello, since some time I have a problem with playing on warmane, my game after 10 maximum 15 minutes crashes and only turning off the process through the device manager helps. I tried disabling all addons and playing, but it didn't help, is there any solution to this case?

2. Are you levelling up somewhere in Northrend by any chance?

3. No, it happens randomly even in the least crowded places in the game, just the game stops responding momentarily, I don't know what the problem could be

4. - bad operating system condition
    - bad mechanical hard drive / SSD
    I'd bet more on the bad storage device.

5. Yeah it sounds like an IO problem. When you get a freeze, check the Windows Event Viewer, Windows Logs -> System, and see if there are any disk entries.

6. It would be much easier to download and run Victoria and test the drive the game is on. :)
    https://hdd.by/Victoria/Victoria537.zip

7. I tested the drive and everything is fine, computer is high end so I don't know what could be causing this problem

8. Assuming you correctly interpret what you're seeing in Victoria, apply Large Address Aware to your wow.exe and hope for the best, because if hardware is indeed ok, then apart from LAA there's nothing else to do.