Hello guys, its been a while i dont play but now i back, i have a undead warlock wich i leveled with full Caster Heirlooms + 30sp enchant in the staff, now i made a warlock in alliance and sent all those Looms from my undead to my human, BUT, i noticed something wrong, not sure if my items bugged or what, but i will give a example.

At level 1 my undead had like 33 sp, rank 1 shadowbolt without looms normally hits 14-18 damage, but my equiped char was hitting for like 30-40, same for rank 1 corruption at level 4, skills says that it ticks a total of 40 damage, while my undead total tick was hitting for like 80. Totally fine and working has suposed to.

Now, my level 1 human, with the same 33sp, rank 1 shadowbolt is hitting barelly a bit more, from 14-18 ( wo looms ) to 19-22 ( w looms ) and corruption rank 1 at level 4 total tick is like 50.

So, did warmane nerfed heirlooms for starter levels ? or in the process of sending my looms to the other faction it bugged the scaling ?

The 20% xp bonus and starts are working fine, except for the spell damage bonus, im literally doing the same damage as a person without any loom with maybe a +4 - +5 damage diference per hit.

Whats happening ? hope yall can understand im not english fluent.