1. 2 Weeks Ago  

My favorite part of being a mage is...

Refusing to make portals for players who whisper me. Some of them get so upset when they hear that "no", as if they're entitled to it and its so funny.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I tell people I didn't do the quest. Doesn't matter what it is, I didn't do the quest.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    i swear i've met an angry paladin once in bg refusing to give buffs because a mage refused to give him portal do dalaran from onyxia.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    best thing about mage is making portal to Orgrimmar in that one arch by the Dalaran portals on Horde side
    tell people to relog and delete cache to be able to click it
    bonus points if you make a new portal while they are reloging, keeping them clueless

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I may be the only one who always makes a portal when asked and refuses to take a tip.

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I'm impressed people don't know to enter raid or a dungeon in a group. Then leave the group and log out. After that your character is teleported to the heartstone location.

7. 1 Week Ago  

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Porting raid lead to Theramore when they are griefing me

9. 2 Days Ago  
    My best part of paladin is to give BOS instead of BOK to such a mage. Even maining a bis mage myself. Then all other mages outdps such a mage.

10. 2 Days Ago  
    My best part of paladin is to give BOS instead of BOK to such a mage. Even maining a bis mage myself. Then all other mages outdps such a mage.
    Jokes on you, i'll just use drums so you can rebuff the entire raid untill you're sick of it.