1. Suggestion: Mixing Alliance + Horde for raids

Hi everyone,

I would suggest mixing raids Alliance + Horde, due to the low population on the Alliance side. We are mixing Alliance + Horde in dungeon finder anyway.

Frostmourne season III was a bit unlucky also caused by the Wotlk Classic release.

I would also suggest transferring Horde characters to Alliance for free, or for points.

Cheers.

2. At this point both factions should be able to join same guild and do everything together, just keep factions different in pvp. I want to play Alliance, but can't because it's dead. Or here's an even better idea -- disable racials. That will finally allow people to play what they want, not what they feel they MUST play, due to slight advantage they get from racials.

3. Think there would be some implementation challenges.

You'd need to be able to group up with opposing faction, you'd need to be able to communicate with them too. Since you could group up with opposing faction, you could abuse/exploit/take benefit of the implementation. E.g. boosting your Alliance alt with your Horde main. Using your Horde healer to heal your Alliance PvP character, while engaging Horde.

I suppose mercenary mode and RDF works as they're in instanced scenarios, and use a system to collect the pool of players.

4. Think there would be some implementation challenges.

You'd need to be able to group up with opposing faction, you'd need to be able to communicate with them too. Since you could group up with opposing faction, you could abuse/exploit/take benefit of the implementation. E.g. boosting your Alliance alt with your Horde main. Using your Horde healer to heal your Alliance PvP character, while engaging Horde.

I suppose mercenary mode and RDF works as they're in instanced scenarios, and use a system to collect the pool of players.
    I am not a wow developer, but a long long time ago in a far galaxy, there was a fun server 3.3.5a and they had cross-faction chat, groups/raids, guilds etc. I think it is already implemented, it just needs to be configured (rewritten some 0s and 1s in a large file and reset the server).

In this link https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini...rver.conf.dist you can see an example of the wow server configuration file.

On line 1634 there is the configuration for the cross-faction chat:
    # AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Channel
    # Description: Allow channel chat between factions.
    # Default: 0 - (Disabled)
    # 1 - (Enabled)
    AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Channel = 0

On line 1642 there is the configuration for the groups/raids:
    # AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Group
    # Description: Allow group joining between factions.
    # Default: 0 - (Disabled)
    # 1 - (Enabled)
    AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Group = 0

I think Frostmourne Season III needs to consider the cross-faction to survive the ICC and RS season.