1. My account didn't become premium

My friend gifted me coins and i didn't become premium

2. As the coin gifting page says, "Coins gifted to a regular account do not grant contributor ranks"

3. I'm more curious to know what were you thinking... lol Get a paid account status... FOR FREE... come on now...

4. I'm more curious to know what were you thinking... lol Get a paid account status... FOR FREE... come on now...
    How is it free when someone paid for 10 coins. I tried this cause i don't have payment method

5. How is it free when someone paid for 10 coins. I tried this cause i don't have payment method
    Well, somebody paid for 10 coins, and got premium account status.
    You did not pay for 10 coins, so you don't get premium account status.

6. Well, somebody paid for 10 coins, and got premium account status.
    You did not pay for 10 coins, so you don't get premium account status.
    do you have any idea?
    can i buy items without being premium

7. Idea for premium accounts is appreciation for contribution towards server.
    All you did was receive coins and yes, you can spend them on various things.

8. If there are countries that cannot donate at all there should be a way to "buy" premium for other users.

Idea: if you can use the trade section (ie you have already donated before etc) you should be able to donate more to make a friend's account premium

9. And then people will exploit them, by charging way more than it would take with a donation.

10. Well it's like gifting coins innit? People can have you do whatever they want in exchange for coins, not even talking RMT here. I don't see a practical difference between what I proposed and gifting coins.

11. You not seeing the difference isn't really an issue.