1. Perhaps it is time to change some things, or to add a new wotlk server Warmane.

My friends,

My suggestion is the following, 2 possible suggestions:

1. Drastically, dramatically improve mining and herbalism node spawns (to default levels, I'm not asking them to be buffed over their default levels, just to have them at their default levels, which would probably be somewhere along the lines of approximately 1000 times more than the current status of Warmane servers, with little exaggeration being present in these words I'm afraid my friends, this paranthesis is for the un-initiated to realize how nerfed things are here) and re-add nodes and chests in dungeons (to default levels) and improve the drop rates of arctic fur (to default levels) and make critters skinnable again (I have no idea why in the world would you make critters not skinnable in the first place, only to annoy me? or why? makes no sense at all my friends, it used to be quite fun to run around the world of warcraft and occasionally skin critters, why remove this? makes no sense at all my friends), and all these changes to be made on Lordaeron, Frostmourne, Icecrown.

2. Make a new server, with proper default rates on everything, with none of these overnerfed/overbuffed things that are currently present on Lordaeron, Frostmourne, Icecrown. And with skinnable critters my friends, of course.

Option 2 may surprise you my friends, and it may be extremely highly populated.

I do hope you can excuse my frustrated "tone of voice", I've played here for 10+ years and I'm just frustrated with how things are now compared to in the past, and compared to other server options.

I only want to see Warmane flourish, and for all of us to have fun playing.

I am also very interested in hearing what is the opinion of the other players playing here regarding these suggestions.

Cheers.

2. 1. It's sad that you personally don't get 1000 times more materials my friend. But the marketplace is quite healthy in my opinion, so this point sounds like you just want easy and free stuff.

2. What is the reason it would be populated, I don't get it. Which overnerfed/overbuffed things, and how would change impact population? And skinnable critters were a bug that got fixed.

It doesnt look like a "suggestion", it's just your wish list.