1. Is Lordaeron a realm for me?

Greetings! Recently i got bored of Frostmourne for several reasons, and i require some help and advice from you guys, experienced or not it doesn't matter.
    The question is simple - is Lordaeron a realm for me?

What i need:
    • Regular dungeon finder groups during leveling
    • Active raiding guilds (Maybe even new guilds are forming from time to time on this realm?)
    • Chill realm community (Loyal to averages in PvE)
    • Lich King Normal mode RDFs (to get geared for Heroics)
    • Reasonable AH economy

Please share your opinions and advices, and thanks a lot <3

2. RDF is quite fast but only at max level. The general state of progression dictates a relatively slow RDF system for leveling. Queue times have gotten progressively slower at leveling brackets as a result but may pick up again with the potential influx of defectors from retail and players from China should the suspension continue indefinitely.

There are lots of active raiding guilds, many of which will require specific roles and often high GS and prior knowledge of fights to secure a slot. Other, more casual guilds are often very unorganized, lack leadership, but do semi-pug raids.

Plenty of LK normal runs, though you can just as easily spend your leveling gold on a few cheap ICC BOE's and get into heroics from day 1.

Economy ain't what it used to be, it has shifted a lot in the years I've been playing, but it is relatively stable. You can certainly make good gold with professions, but don't expect a huge demand for stuff on the lower end of the gearing spectrum. There are always fresh 80 and new players, but a large portion of the player base are pretty well-geared and so don't want for many things outside that which is a PITA to farm. Still, there are plenty of markets to get rich off provided you put in some effort.