1. Is it possible to migrate to the "Icecrow" server now?

Well, I think it does ICC on the "Icecrow" server instead of on the "Frostmurne" server because of the difficulty. I already have the necessary GS to do ICC, but if I do it on the "Frostmurne" server it will be very difficult because of the high difficulty rate. On the other hand, doing ICC on the "Icecrow" server will be easy, and since it's the last phase, everyone in Icecrow would be doing ICC, right?

In this way I will no longer play the last phase in a tedious way.

2. When is it going to be possible? Any experiences from the past?

3. When is it going to be possible? Any experiences from the past?
    When the season ends around April.

4. Do you guys know how many characters are transferred over once the season is over?

5. Do you guys know how many characters are transferred over once the season is over?
    the transfer process is done by players "manually". All charactera above lvl 10 can be moved to Icecrown
    Edited: January 22, 2023

6. That is great news...somebody scared me in chat that only one character can be moved and I leveled 5 character to level 80. Thanks for the reply ?

7. Hey, i was just wondering why my characters in frostmourne doesn't appear in the frostmourne -s2 menu in the services section, i would like to migrate a char to icecrown. Does anybody has the same issue and is it like a bug thing or i can do something?

8. You can't migrate until the season is over.

9. Didn't it ended? When does it ends ?

10. @kurvaklati Frostmourne Season II was from April 15th, 2001 to April 14th, 2002. If your character is from that season, I'm guessing it should show up under the Frostmourne S2 Menu. If the characters were created in Season III (after April 15th, 2002 to today), you'll have to wait until the season ends in the middle of April. If you are able to play them on Frostmourne, you gotta wait a few more weeks for the season to end and transfers to be available.

11. And if they were from Season 1, they are gone and not coming back.