1. Teleport issue

Hello! First of all wanna apologise if this topic was already solved anywhere else, I've tryed finding it but could not, so cheers for patience. Anyhow problem lies withing teleport button (green eye) , from day 1 i came to serverif soemhow do not get teleported instantly inside like many folks do in some dungeons to skip some ads teleport out and back in etc etc....well mine does not work, no error message,no nothing. It's like im not pressing anything at all. Quite annoying honestland any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S. tried cleaning cache, unstuck char, evev some kinda script command (which did get me out of dungeon but got me to sw and then couldnt get back into dungeon lol).

2. Nothing yett would be nice gte some response with so many views if not from staff from any1 who has any knowledge of thi issue...cheers in advance.

3. Have you tried disabling your addons? Also remember that you can't teleport in or out while you are in combat.

4. Try disabling your addons, specifically ones that change UI and such.

5. Also the command to teleport is

/script LFGTeleport(false)
    (to teleport into the dungeon)
    /script LFGTeleport(true)
    (to teleport out of the dungeon)

6. Also the command to teleport is

/script LFGTeleport(false)
    (to teleport into the dungeon)
    /script LFGTeleport(true)
    (to teleport out of the dungeon)
    Tried everything above except for that script. One that i got from guildie isnt like that so possibly this one works. I will test today and let you guys know. Thx for help folks ;).

7. Solved! Those scripts helped and im eternally gratefull lol.