1. Rogue T10 - is it actually good?

I'm asking this because I want to buy the 264 legs from auction house (alerady have Ikfirus Sack of Wonder) but I am hesitating because then I won't have enough open slots for T10 4-piece set, I would have to replace either the chest I already have or the 264 legs if I buy them.

The T10 looks bad to me, 2-piece gives 15 energy once every 30 seconds lol and the 4 piece has a 13% chance of messing up my gameplay with that 3 extra combo points. Is it worth it?

2. 2 T10 is absolutely a must, if you think about it its more like +30 energy every 30 second, because you want to use ToT on CD all the time anyways, even if you didnt had T10. If you trade with an other rogue in raids, you actually get like 5-8% DMG boost on average, which is not bad while you also gain energy so it help with your rotation keeping up snd or whatever.
    4 T10 is not horrible, but its easier to get the BIS hands + legs(or shoulder + head if u play assa) 277 ilvl than getting 4 HC rogue dk mage druid tokens. In our guild other tokens go for close to 0 dkp, while HC rogue tokens still go for like 5-6 ICC 25 worth of DKP... Its a joke, blizzard ****ed it up, but rog can go just fine with 2T10, there is no dps difference if you have the same ilvl gear.

3. I would really like to see a Second best in slot and 3rd best in slot item list.

4. Played combat with 2 T10 bis until i got my hands on 2 more hc tokens. 4p T10 did more deeps on dummy and raids.
    You should get 2p T10 bis first though.