1. My account has been locked and I dont know why?

I logged in fine yesterday and played, but today it says it is locked but can be unlocked, not sure what is going on, cant log a ticket as it only looks like its working if you have ban, so not sure what to do

2. Help?My account was blocked by mistake

I haven't logged in to the game for a long time, and logging in again indicates that my account has been blocked. Please help to unlock it.

3. Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

Hi can someone explain to me why this happened when I haven't logged on in a while, there are zero bot's on my system or network and I have never used anything but addIn's in the game?

I am curious how you came to this conclusion I have been a long time supporter of Warmane so it would be nice if I could get my account back I have a lot of play time and more importantly good friends that I have made along the way.

Thanks in advance.

Vurso

4. Hi can someone explain to me why this happened when I haven't logged on in a while, there are zero bot's on my system or network and I have never used anything but addIn's in the game?

I am curious how you came to this conclusion I have been a long time supporter of Warmane so it would be nice if I could get my account back I have a lot of play time and more importantly good friends that I have made along the way.

Thanks in advance.

Vurso
    Easy fix I restarted my router I am not a on a fixed ip address so I must have got a banned IP randomly haha hope this helps other people and IF you are on a fixed IP address you need to speak to your ISP failing that contact the Warmane admin's to get unblocked.

5. Still locked - no response from Warmane HELP!!!

No response from staff not email not forum 0 response.
    Is the server shutting down?

6. Locked Account

I've been playing for weeks on my new account with 2FA every day and logged few times to old account i recovered from 6 years ago just to transfer some materials. Somehow my account is locked now, kinda for no reason. I'm not multiboxing nor botting. Even better thing is that i can not open the ticked from account tab about this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

7. My account has been locked but can be unblocked

Greetings, GM
    I was trying to login into my account, but the message "Your account has been locked but can be unblocked" appeared. I wasn't cheating or doing any suspicious stuff, not stealing or selling something. Could you please tell me what's the reason of this 'lock/ban' and please unblock it.

8. Account has been locked

Can anyone let me know why my account shows as you account has been locked but can be unlocked, how can I unlocked it, already tried to send an email but got no responde. I put a lot of effort and hours to my account:( I would love to have it back I didn't even do something wrong.

9. Your IP Address (**.***.***) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

10 years playing in the server, from molten to warmane, never get a single ban in no one of my 4 accounts ...
    I was playing with my brother (he is in other pc, same house) and bot of us get "suspended due botnetwork" ...
    REALLY? i dont have VPN or nothing strange... explanation please?

PS: Currently, my account block has been removed... but now I'm afraid to continue playing, and I see that I'm not the only one...

10. this is been happening to me for the past two or three weeks, can't seem to figure out the reason for that,
    I have my own internet service that I'm using only on my pc with a wired connection, don't have wifi on my modem and i'm living alone so there's no other person sharing internet with me. So I'm assuming it's a bug on the server.

11. 10 years playing in the server, from molten to warmane, never get a single ban in no one of my 4 accounts ...
    I was playing with my brother (he is in other pc, same house) and bot of us get "suspended due botnetwork" ...
    REALLY? i dont have VPN or nothing strange... explanation please?

PS: Currently, my account block has been removed... but now I'm afraid to continue playing, and I see that I'm not the only one...
    Stay logged on website if you have 2step enabled. This is not a ban, but a security lock to make sure it is you, attempting to login.

12. My account has been locked for this same reason as well, how do I contact support for this issue?

13. How did population IQ reach this point?

14. Acc locked

Today i log into my acc after some hours and i got a message saying "this acc has been locked but can be unlocked"

what do i do?

15. I've got the same problem, and I was playing today before just fine with no problems :(
    What is going on? LOL

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last