1. Account locked.

Again my account has been locked. please solve this solution permanently.

2. Ip adress blocked

Hi ivebeen playing on icecrown for 3 years now , i used to change my internet connection to another one , bcuz i was laggy playing on my home connection , so i wanted to go with my phone connection , after i logged out today my ip was suspended , i did not use any vpn or dns , why my is blocked?

3. I'm having the same issue since the last 4 hours. I just switched to my mobile data since my wifi is down. Its been happening since then.

4. "This Account Has Been Locked But can Be Unlocked"

Hi
    My account locked tonight For no Reason
    i didnt use any cheat or scripts
    i didnt use vpn
    "This Account Has Been Locked But can Be Unlocked"
    Need help Fast D:

5. The truth is that it doesn't tell me any warning or anything, my status comes out as normal and I can even collect points and everything

6. I have the same problem i played yesterday and today i cant access to it, and in https://www.warmane.com/account the status is "In good standing".

7. Ip adress locked

Hi! i dont know why but my ip got locked, i just play with some friends when they get the chance i never used anything weird i just want to have the account restored so i can keep playing with them.
    I saw this problem pop up multiple times today does anyone know anything about this topic?

8. im sorry, i just read the forum rules i didnt know it was against the rules to open up a post about it, im really sorry again.

9. Yea same thing happening to me I’m confused is this an epidemic

10. My account locked

Greeting , I cant login in Its showed me this message : Your account has been locked but you can unlocked . i think that was because ill used vpn

11. My account Got locked for no Reason! Please help ...

Hello... My account says its Locked but it can be unlocked... i cant Logg in.. Please Help .. i Didnt do anything wrong... i was just doing some quests in tedrasill with my new Char 16 lvl. i went to Feed my baby girl.. and then i noticed i was Offline. and i couldnt relog :/

12. At the moment this is the status of my current account, since I have been on the server for 7 years, according to the record of my account profile, and it shows the following: https://imgur.com/6TQW0KD

Therefore, what I can interpret after I speak with a person from [email protected], is that it is my IP that has been blocked, and as far as I know my internet provider has dynamic IPs that change every time I restart the modem. or do some maintenance themselves. Can you provide us with a definitive solution to this please, I have been trying to find a solution for almost 3 days.

13. Dear GM, my account was banned for Bot network,I didnt do anything.

Dear GM,
    my account was banned for Bot network,I didnt do anything,I just use the VPN,if I dont use VPN,I cant move and I cant play,its my life of part.i have find another VPN.
    so Can U help me to unban my account,thx a lot.

Dear Game master, I play even without addons. I don't know why I got banned.
    I have been playing Warcraft for a very long time and was even a gamemaster on another server. Fully familiar with the rules of the game. It is not within my competence to use anything that is not within the rules of the game.

Please sort out this ridiculous case, Thank you.

14. correction.

small correction: my account has just been unblocked.

everything is fine.

First ... 67891018 ... Last