1. IT says locked but can be unlocked
    how exactly??

2. banned for bot network

hey, just wanted to play today and I see my account is banned due to "bot network"...
    what is this? last month i've been playing like 30 min per day just on blackrock on my shamy...
    account name is Pizanska
    please help

3. Would've ban you for refusing to read EXACT same topics on same page and creating yet another one to join same flood of annoying posts
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=453094

4. IP got suspended for botting but I did not bot at all

Hello,

I am sorry if this is the wrong section for posting this, but I wasn't sure whom I can contact to get this issue resolved. I tried logging into the game and it said "Your account has been locked but can be unlocked". I was dumbfounded when I opened the website and I saw that my IP has been banned for botting. How? How does botting even work in this game? Did I do anything suspicious? I was literally just leveling my mage on frostmourne (level 45 at the moment) and occassionally logged a few times into my Paladin (level 70) on Icrecrown. What did I do to get banned for botting out of all reasons?

Thank you in advance for the help.

5. guys, still no answer from warmane and no solution, all i see is on daily basis people are being locked from the server yet the server claims everything is fine.
    everything was fine untill last month.
    i see only problems yet no solutions.

6. block my account

account was blocked due to not entering the game for a long time

7. Account locked for no reason?

Yo.
    Yesterday i played the game. Today i wanted to join but it tells me that my account is locked, and can be unlocked. I didnt do anything, i just wanted to play?

8. dynamic ip address

Your IP Address (176.105.209.22) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

I have a dynamic ip address, add my computer to the whitelist, what's so difficult?

9. account locked

need help on how i can unlock my account

10. i have the same problem... and the F.... Staff dnt answer me!!!!

11. this acc is locked but can be unlocked

This is happens occasionally on my login screen
    May i ask why? its been 2 months this prompts once or twice every 3 days.
    Do you understand Warmane staff what happens if this happens while I am raiding?
    Do you have enough resources to fix this? Is this problem big?

12. botnetwork

what does it mean when it says your ip is banned due to botnetwork? my account is banned because of this, I don't even know what's bot or how to do it.

13. It means you didn't take 3 seconds to look for a solution yourself which is more than enough time to see that there's a thread open with hundreds of replies of the same issue and the solution on the first page of it.

14. Still locked - no response from Warmane HELP!!!

still blocked

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last