1. What does a GM do then if they cant even handle someone cheating?

Okay? who can i talk to in regards to this as "GM" means nothing here

https://imgur.com/a/5FCaP8D

2. Not sure what a GM is supposed to do against regular gameplay?

I'm 100% certain that druid is just doing something you're not able to understand/you don't know how it works so you resort to calling it hacking/cheating.

3. ah okay, makes sense. Care to explain it to me then?

4. You provide me with exactly as much info as the GM: Literally nothing.

So care to at least provide anything before you start demanding explanations?

5. Okay, what would you like to know? Guy attacks me in the Neutral camps where, if you attack the opposite side, they aggro you, but when he attackes me and i deffend myself, i get attacked by the NPC's, not him.

What more do you want to know? What can you see that I cant in this matter?

6. Okay, what would you like to know? Guy attacks me in the Neutral camps where, if you attack the opposite side, they aggro you, but when he attackes me and i deffend myself, i get attacked by the NPC's, not him.

What more do you want to know? What can you see that I cant in this matter?
    You know just anything of use like an actual vid or screens.
    Or just any specific info beyond "this guy attacks me in a random supposedly neutral camp where I believe guards are supposed to protect me if he does, but they don't so I think he's hacking".
    You provide absolutely zero useful information.
    Like I said so far it just sounds like he's abusing a possibly bad script/behaviour which you have no idea about. This is like the people claiming there's random pets in horde camps killing everyone when it's just a nightelf hunter in shadowmeld.