1. Frostmourne Content Tier 4 | Frostmourne Wrathful Gladiator Season

Greetings Warmane community,

The third content phase of the Frostmourne realm is coming to a close and the next one is unwrapping itself soon. Frostmourne is set to progress into the fourth stage of content on January 5, 2023 at 15:00 server time.

There will be no downtime and the realm will smoothly progress into the next phase by unlocking the new vendors and instances and relevant content automatically.

The period of the next content tier will last 4 months and will include Icecrown Citadel, Vault of Archavon (Toravon), Ruby Sanctum and Wrathful Gladiator PvP Season. The PvP season will last for 4 months. The Ruby Sanctum will be released shortly after Icecrown Citadel, once we deem that the majority of the raiding population has finished ICC.

This content tier will feature one timewalking experience and a series of Mythic dungeons:

• Black Temple
      This year round we have saved our most popular TBC timewalking experience for last. Many players know the story of Illidan Stormrage, and particularly enjoy the encounters within this raid. We hope that once again taking up the blades against the forces of the dark sanctuary of Outland will be an enjoyable time for all who partake.

• Mythic Dungeons
      With this new content tier there will be a new series of Mythic dungeons harboring amazing loot and a featuring a tough challenge for all those that undertake them.

Frostmourne Relentless Gladiator Season Rewards

Relentless Gladiator PvP season is scheduled to end on January 5, 2023 at 22:00 server time. Arena points will be wiped, whilst honor points will remain. Wrathful Gladiator season will start immediately.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

Rewards can be found below:
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Top 0.5 % of players

• Duelist title

Top 3 % players

• Rival title

Top 10 % players

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1

• Relentless Gladiator title
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 5

• Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Top 3% of players

• Duelist title

Top 10% of players

• Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1

• Relentless Gladiator

Rank 1 of class

• Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

• Plainsrunner title

2. Hey there

Do you know how long will ICC last, will it be typical 3 months, or maybe 4 months or longer?
    Is Frostmourne Season 4 a plan?
    and also could we get some information on the Black Temple drops?

Thank you for releasing this a bit faster :D

3. Please turn on cross-faction, the Alliance is dying

4. When do the ICC dungeons release ? Also with ICC or sooner ?

5. is soloq gonna be avaliable to play in icc patch? can you please answer us, thanks

6. gsquish

might as well announce Gsquish at this point we all know it will be 2-3 months from when you start forstmourne last season, just get it over with so i can make gold in game thanks

7. Arena points did not wipe

Relentless Gladiator PvP season is scheduled to end on January 5, 2023 at 22:00 server time. Arena points will be wiped, whilst honor points will remain. Wrathful Gladiator season will start immediately.
    So, I read this and I spent all my arena points (2100+) on honor tokens, so I just don't lose them completely.

But after patch was out, I noticed, and other people told me, that Arena points were not wiped.

So people who saved them can now buy full relentless gear with no requirements, and I got misleaded by this message.

I opened a GM ticket in game, and here is a reply I got:

"Greetings,

Gamemaster Cairner here.

Please submit feature feedback like that on our forum.

Kind Regards,
    GameMaster Cairner

Warmane GameMaster Team
    Warmane.com"

Since I got a pushback and other players who did not spend their points got an advantage, because of the misleading post, I would like to have my arena points restored.

8. what are the pvp reward requirements for s8? anyone know already or

9. when you will annnounce the rewards for seasonal and frostmourne wrathfull seasson , and when the characters will transfer from seasonal to blackrock

10. Man I really hate seeing this thread every time I'm looking for info about the next season. I see the words Frostmourne, and the number "4" on the same line, and I get my hopes up so high, just to click on the thread and realize what you meant... :'(

11. Announce the rewards? it's like 3 days away from the reset