1. The PVE event timing is so bad, i just had time to play, guess what? Next pve even in 5 hours, right when ICC starts with guild. Why is this a thing?

2. So I made premade grp and we cleared 35 waves, as reward we got 36 Slot Bag which is 8 coins in webshop kinda kek xD but still reward is reward. I hoped for better rewards since reaching wave 35 is kinda hard.
    We expected maby some mount better than turtle or zhevra, getting a bag while already having 11/11 of them after over 1,5 hour battle @ 2 am wasnt that fun :D Only rewarding thing there was setting up a record.

3. Reward Tier

Is there a point going higher than 30 weaves since it says "You qualified for the LAST reward tier!" for weaves 30+ ?

4. Overall I think the event is pretty fun, so thank you for making it GM's. I also understand a lot of people's criticisms about disappointing rewards, timing restrictions among other things. My biggest criticisms would be the inability to queue properly as a group. All of the premade have found work arounds, but it's inconsistent and can screw over pugs and people trying to queue together. If you could just let us actually queue as a premade it would be nice. Regardless it's been a fun event, so thanks.

5. 44 Waves Done

We have downed 44 waves in PVE event with 32 people in group, rewards are still same but yeah event in general is super fun :D
    https://imgur.com/a/xMCiQlu

6. 47 Waves Done in PVE Event

Managed to clear 47 waves in PVE event , right now we don't care anymore for rewards at all event is actualy SOOO MUCH FUN we are trying to pass 50 waves :3
    https://imgur.com/a/h7jHO8S

7. Ever since people started doing the premades, the pug runs barely get past second boss, so thanks for ruining this for the rest of us.... Not only you take the best people with you, but every single raid a lot of people leave or go afk. People making premades often log an alt in raid to see when the raid fills up so they can form new raid and then they just afk there....
    It is kinda obvious Warmane tried to make the event in a way that would prevent premades - thats why it is not possible to join as a group and why it is scheduled on the exact time basis. Yet you found a way to go around. So thanks *******s

8. 100% pug are so toxic its unreal. We had ppl leaving on first wave ppl afk ***** blocking the upgrade npc. I wasted my time few times so far wanted to try this event idk maybe remove the option to premade u cant even join on all kind of chars anyway since they try inv only classes that can abuse some spells to make it far in the waves.

9. I'm randomly getting Call to Arms! achievement requirements!

Hi, since christmas event started, i just casually realized that i've got 3/4 of unobtainable achievement "Call to Arms!". Can somebody explain me how?
    https://imgur.com/a/fOFqgN1

10. Hi, since christmas event started, i just casually realized that i've got 3/4 of unobtainable achievement "Call to Arms!". Can somebody explain me how?
    https://imgur.com/a/fOFqgN1
    This was changed, it has nothing to do with the Christmas event. Now you can complete that achievement by winning in one of those bgs in a call to arms weekend.

11. Oh i see, thanks for the reply! I've missed this change!

12. Why would you force a good player to play with 30 random low gs probably casual players? They just grief you and waste your time, you cant get to max tier rewards with them, or push the record. You blame players for finding a way to play with their friends instead of explaining to devs that this no premade system is bad and it griefs, same thing was happening last year, idk if they do it so only small % gets the max rewards or what but its cringe. Few years ago when we had that event with 4 bosses, you were able to join as a premade and there was 0 problems for people, casual or otherwise, idk why you changed that system. First 2 days only good players could clear it obviously, but after that everyone started to farm it, and there were no issues apart from server lag but thats a different issue. I dont care what kind of events you make but dont force the no premade system, its BAD.

13. In my opinion, no premade would work if the mobs werent overpovered af (have way too much hp + aoe raidkill damages, some are not even slowable without specific classes (boomkin daze)).
    So its like every year, the top 1% bis pveguild premades can enjoy it, the rest 99% casuals or pvp geared guys can skip it cause its a waste of time and most raids cant even survive 1 or 2. wave.

14. In my opinion, no premade would work if the mobs werent overpovered af (have way too much hp + aoe raidkill damages, some are not even slowable without specific classes (boomkin daze)).
    So its like every year, the top 1% bis pveguild premades can enjoy it, the rest 99% casuals or pvp geared guys can skip it cause its a waste of time and most raids cant even survive 1 or 2. wave.
    Each year you have 3 types of events, 1 for casuals (read quest chain), 1 for pve players and 1 for pvp players, obviously top rewards should only be for top players, or you think its fair for a person with 5k gs and 0 class knowledge to have the same chance of max rewards as someone who is bis and has perfect class knowledge and experience? You reap what you sow.

15. Yes i do lol.
    Just look at blizzard events, you dont need to have 6400 gs to join and kill headless horseman or love is in the air undead trio.
    Im not saying tho that literally everyone should get zhevra mount and 36slot bags, but warmane usually balances their pve events for the top of the top bis tryhard pve guilds, all im saying is they should have more casual players in mind.

First ... 910111213 ... Last