1. Dear Warmane,

Thank you for bringing holiday events, despite the fact that they might be similar or with same rewards....we all get something out of it again. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into making these events work and somewhat get something out of it. Only try hards will complain and complain and honestly they are the ones who clearly do not celebrate christmas, since if they did they would know that christmas is all about giving back and being grateful for what you get, ignore these people and enjoy a very merry christmas and new years!!!!

Sincerely,

Lightforged.

2. Dear Warmane,

Thank you for bringing holiday events, despite the fact that they might be similar or with same rewards....we all get something out of it again. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into making these events work and somewhat get something out of it. Only try hards will complain and complain and honestly they are the ones who clearly do not celebrate christmas, since if they did they would know that christmas is all about giving back and being grateful for what you get, ignore these people and enjoy a very merry christmas and new years!!!!

Sincerely,

Lightforged.
    And for those who complain, remember they put their own time and effort into making these event, without quite frankly getting anything out of it. Its purely voluntary. I would like to see what you would come up with, knowing you get nothing out of it. Learn to be greatful.

3. I hope it's better than last year, it was too rough... those events, where you had to wait hours...

4. Love the events, but can you please remove durability damage on the pve tower event? It's getting real expensive to play, and people are just afking to avoid durability dmg

5. First of all, thanks a lot for giving us these events! and merry christmass for everyone!

i would like to ask, will there be any forum event this year, like detective, legendary weaponsmith, costume theme or the like?

6. This is far more than Blizzard bothers do for WotLK Classic and yet there are still people complaining that its not enough, crazy!

7. this event is very messed up, waiting the whole year for you to do this, I never understood the logic of putting a coldow that big like that, to be able to participate in the event, and as if I had no life, 12k player on the server, and you guys do this

8. The Tower brawl PvP event is basically unplayable. DKs are gripping the tower flags (because you can grip them apparently) to their own base and can just destroy it without having to deal with the opposing team.

9. Nice 4vs6 PVP event... just remove it

10. The Tower brawl PvP event is basically unplayable. DKs are gripping the tower flags (because you can grip them apparently) to their own base and can just destroy it without having to deal with the opposing team.
    Fixed and its live

11. Can you please add "Credit counter" to the chat for the PvP event?
    Updating on every X credits (to keep some track when to visit the npc), something similar to the Deathmatch kb announcer?

12. December 21 -> January 6 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses. Total coins received is displayed within the donation interface.
    Few days late, but maybe somebody still stumbles on this one:

As a remainder, explanation, precaution etc. Donation bonuses are "up to" 40%. It's not 40% for all donations, it's up to 40% based on amount donated. The donation window will SHOW THE ENTIRE amount of coins you get. If it states 300 + 120 coins for 300€, it is 420 coins for 300€. NOT 300 + 120 + 40% for 300€.

Donation rank bonus coins are included in those as well.

13. 1. I do not get, quality did you forgot how many people were happy while Snowmans were there, i know you had lag and server issues, but goal of server should be to make everyone happy isnt it ?
    entitled brat

First 1234513 ... Last