1. The events are conceptually among the best ones of all x-mas events.
    Some bug fixes (death gripping towers in PvP or mob pathing in PvE) and some mob balancing and those are really sick events.
    Thanks for your efforts and happy christmas!

2. Thank you!! We are grateful! Don't listen to the hate. Warmane forever!

3. Happy Holidays events are good we got to 4 waves pve event today stop crying just cuz you can`t figure out what to do is not warmane fault people will judge you no matter what you do…so you might as well do what you want

4. I would like to addon, that the Brewstorm isn't able to be done solo as a healer. the mobs hit you for over 3k each.

If you're in a group, none of your party members can see yours, and you can't see theirs. so it's basically 3 people fighting 18 mobs and you can't focus on healing yourself and them at the same time, nor do you get credit for anything they loot.

This part is horrible. Please fix it.

5. Allright so, after going trough ALL of the events, here are a few insights i got for the warmane staff, which they will most likely ignore, but regardless, here's what i found:

first of all, the idea of these events are GREAT. a tower defense, a MOBA and a fun chain quest to boot! in my opinion these are one of the BEST concepts the staff has ever created for these events. (take into consideration that i completely DESPISED the "go camp snowman or alien invasion 24/7 with a raid to gain 1k eof in 24hs" kind of events)

The problem, as its usually said, its in the details:

the PvP event, while fun, its quite RNG based. if a team gets a healer and another does not, its preety much over for the team without one. The map on itself its not really big either, so you're forced to go head first into a brawl rather than having a bit of strategy and aproach options like MOBAs do. For future versions, a few caster NPCs (creeps) that cast some heals would be nice, since it lessens the impact the RNG a healer can have. Another option is to add a second path, so teams can be a bit more strategic on their aproach. Nontheless, its a very cool concept in my opinion.

The PvE event its fun in theory, but its SUPER HARD. the only word that comes to mind its OVERTUNED. We had a raid preety full of BiS (or near BiS) players and we got obliterated on the 2nd wave. If the numbers are toned down a bit, i think it can be a really good one!.

The chain quest, while fun, its quite... how do i put this?... elitist. Only the absolute most geared of players can hope to do this. Since preety much every part of the quest involves killing 100k+ hp NPCs that hit like a truck while being ALONE (since other party members cant see them) that means that unless you're either a self-healing class with high end gear, you are preety much done for. Yes, you can get friends to help, but they can only HEAL you, they cant kill the NPCs for you, and if you happen to be a cloth user, well, you wont last long. Having said that, some players are complaining that this quest "does not give eof or mounts", and i believe THAT'S PERFECT!. Instead of flooding the server with easy to get eof's and mounts, you provide a nice cosmetic, meaning you do get a nice treat, without forcing you to do this in order to get stronger. In my opinion the only change necesary for this quest is allowing other party members to see the NPCs so the quest can be completed while in a group (considering the HP of the NPCs to kill, i think this was MEANT to be done as a group, and the fact that others cant see them its just an accident).

i would like to congratulate Warmane Staff for the amazing events, and i look foward to seeing some forum events too!

6. Where to start the quest chain on Icecrown?

7. Quest chain

It was fun to do the quest chain as A fire mage idid solo it until last quest i think warmane should let it be doable in group so lower gear pepole can do it aswell as high geared player can do.

Currently if you invite pepole they cant see your target which i think is A bug and should be fixed so pepole enjoy doint it in group that will support lowgear players too

8. Tower event

I still dont understand why it's doable only once per 1 day it should be doable per 8hrs or 12hrs my time zone wont alow me to play @ that time and that makes me Tilted XD

9. So, where does the questchain begin on Icecrown?

10. I think pvp should be open 24/7. Like point of that is have fun and do the quest. I hope warmane change it for us. When we had Deathmach event they also open it 24/7 later so everybody can do quest to get murloc.

For pve I will just wait till I see higher tear rewards, but please fix it. Mobs are running wrong way and do something with dragon boss.

Q chain was nice, but kinda hard to do without heal and once you finish this chain you cant help your friends with healing since you dont see them anymore.

11. The tower defence is more or less fine, but please fix that Dragon boss, it's undoable xD

12. Total coins received is displayed within the donation interface.

when i try to donate i have a 4 points bonus on the 20 coins pack.. i cant make a tticket

13. Hello does anyone know why PVP event randomly closing during the day ?

14. manwe just set new weave record (13weaves done) , recieved picnic bastet, murlock companion and f glacial bag - those rewards are just impossibly weak

15. Scroll of Translucency is random event drop?

First ... 34567 ... Last