1. Happy Holidays and New Year 2023 Celebrations

Greetings Warmane community,

Another season of holiday cheer is upon us! Year of 2022 has been yet another year where most of us had to face the daily challenge of avoiding invisible enemies hidden in the air. Yet most of us look forward to a time where it will completely disappear. We hope that this has not dampened your holiday festivities and enjoyment of your time with your family. We believe this to be an important time of the year and it is best spent with loved ones.

Our tradition of events and all around holiday cheer continues this year as well. We always take the opportunity of reminding the community to use the holidays ahead wisely.

We have prepared a number of festivities, rewards and events for all of you to take part in.Without further ado, here is the schedule of our holiday cheer:Festivities' schedule:
    • December 25, 13:01 -> January 10, 23:59 - all events with special rewards playable
    • December 25 -> January 10 - all staff hosted events playable
    • December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection
    • December 21 -> January 6 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses. Total coins received is displayed within the donation interface.

Event information
    This year we have a new selection of brand new events. All of them have been crafted specially for this occasion. Since we know you want to get details right away, here they are without any further ado:

• Take upon the challenge of a classic tower defense game, fight with your allies against enemies that become increasingly more cunning and more dangerous. A plethora of rewards is available for those that manage to survive the onslaught.

• Have you ever thought how it would feel to play a classic MOBA experience within World of Warcraft? If there was a wait for such a thing, it is now over, as we bring you a close reimagination of this gameplay for the holidays.

• It's that time of the year again but it wouldn't be fun without a twist involved. Children being kidnapped, Santa partying hard and one band being in despiration to start their own brand of good old cold brew. How is this all connected? Well... you will find out soon enough.

Stay safe and be kind to others,
    Warmane

2. Only three events :( i am sad and i will cry , again.

3. I was expecting more :( for someone who is here since start of warmane and 2015 year.

4. Events sole purpose is bring holiday , new year atmosphere to game i believe, yet some people see it as only to gain smth is sad

5. They are three very big events with very special attention from our development team. Quality over quantity. Naturally, we will be also hosting our regular holiday events as well. You can see the schedule here.

6. 1. I do not get, quality did you forgot how many people were happy while Snowmans were there, i know you had lag and server issues, but goal of server should be to make everyone happy isnt it ?

7. 2022/2023

Events sounds like the events from last year, hope that i'm wrong :( :/ ...

8. Well, can u explain to me or to us , why did u remove msg from last year 2021, december 25 or u just copy it and send again , or what did u do actualy ?
    Did u actualy give us same **** like last year? where is our old events?
    I mean , noone expect from u to give us 1000 coins and 100x black qiraji or smth like that , but give us smth EVEN SMTH for fuk sake , give chanse to everybody on this server to get even one cool or good reward ....
    It seems like u want to lose ppl on tihs server or idk what is ur point , actulay what are u aiming for...
    Like Azhara was rly rly rly good 3 moutns from 3 bosses and some tabards tmogs etc , on 25 ppl or even 40 ,but we got chanseeeeeeeeeee CHANSEEEE t oget smth , why the fuk u give us same **** like last year like why ? epxlain ,give us good explanation !!!

9. they dont owe you explanation nor events, be glad u getting one lol. just be thankful :)

10. they dont owe you explanation nor events, be glad u getting one lol. just be thankful :)
    They dont but that doesnt change the fact for someone who is 7 years here already or longer, was expecting some more Christmas fun :( , but still what can we do...cry maybe... wont help anything.

11. How about u guys first try these events and then start to cry and it doesn't matter what event there is some people always complain instead of appreciating it.

Thanks warmane for these events and happy holidays!!

12. Well, can u explain to me or to us , why did u remove msg from last year 2021, december 25 or u just copy it and send again , or what did u do actualy ?Did u actualy give us same **** like last year? where is our old events? I mean , noone expect from u to give us 1000 coins and 100x black qiraji or smth like that , but give us smth EVEN SMTH for fuk sake , give chanse to everybody on this server to get even one cool or good reward ....It seems like u want to lose ppl on tihs server or idk what is ur point , actulay what are u aiming for...Like Azhara was rly rly rly good 3 moutns from 3 bosses and some tabards tmogs etc , on 25 ppl or even 40 ,but we got chanseeeeeeeeeee CHANSEEEE t oget smth , why the fuk u give us same **** like last year like why ? epxlain ,give us good explanation !!!
    The post has not been removed. It is not even half a scroll away in the Latest News section. If you increase your abilities of observation, you will notice that it is not the same thread and that the events are different. In case, that is not still clear for you, events are entirely new this year.

13. How can i take participate in those event?(alliance)

14. Despite the sour attitude of certain others, there are people in the community such as myself who appreciate another year of fun events. Thanks for taking the time to create something new and unique.

12311 ... Last