1. Thank you for events!

Is it possible to lower cd time for events? xD i have to wait 1-2 days to play only 2-3 matches

2. Hopefully GMs will look into this. At least give premade que for people who actually want to this event.

3. Yep felguards are too OP. The mage boss is on the verge of being unkillable as well (with random pugs), but not as OP as the felguards, of which 2 simultaneous waves of probably can't be killed even with 40 man premade. But other than that I think the events have been great fun.

4. Please keep the "Tower Brawl" idea and explore it.
    It is funny, it should have more space where people could go around.
    But there's so much you can do with that great idea, please think about keeping it around so players like me can enjoy the game itself!

It would be great if you guys could open it instead of waiting all that long hours, just for people to have more time to experience it!
    Thank you!

5. Agreed with the post above mine.

Tower Brawl was a brilliant idea. It definitely gives new life to the game. This is coming from a 2010 veteran. I love this event in particular so much. Great work to the Staff / Developers. Thank you guys! Here's to an even more fun and eventful year in 2023. :rockon:

6. In summary: I love the events but agree that it could use some fine-tuning to make it fairer for everyone.

I tried out the PvP tower brawl once and found it fun, as someone who typically doesn't get into MOBAs very much (played SMITE a bit, found it very unforgiving to newcomers, quit just as quickly). I agree with the people who suggested that scripting it similarly to RDF would make the teams more balanced so you don't wind up with unfair team compositions. Also, maybe it would be better to lower the number of towers you need to destroy for the PvP quest and/or offer slightly better rewards? With 10 games minimum (assuming you win all 10 games of course) plus the wait times between the brawls being open as long as they are, finishing the quest gets incredibly grindy, particularly if you're not able to be online frequently or have multiple toons that you're trying to finish it on. Haven't tried the PvE tower defense yet, but from all accounts, I don't much think I'd do well at it, especially with Lordaeron's content buffs. I'm barely at a raid-ready GS as is, and if the event is using raid bosses as seems to be suggested by the comments, that puts me and other people who haven't started raiding yet at a disadvantage both from the perspective of gear and the knowledge of tactics.

The quest chain is super fun, and breathes a lot of new life to Winterspring, and I appreciate that they took a page from last year's event to try to make the questing zone PvE so that constant ganking doesn't get in the way of actually enjoying the quest (albeit the fact that dying gets you flagged for PvP doesn't entirely help, although thankfully everyone seems to be too busy with their own quests right now to bother taking advantage of accidental flagging). Having said that, all of the mobs feel super unbalanced. The boars have a lot more health and deal a lot more damage than you'd expect from non-elite mobs, and the fact that all of the mobs at the brewery have to be fought solo despite their hp pool and damage is plainly unfair to pretty much anyone besides high-geared plate users (I do appreciate that the devs lowered the number of brewmen swarming at a time from six to two... that was incredibly disheartening to run into as a mage!). If this could be made to where people could group up and at least be able to see each others' mobs, it would make it a lot more friendly to cloth classes and lower-geared players.

tl;dr Great ideas and I appreciate the efforts on the devs, but I do wish the execution had been a little more friendly toward casual / undergeared players.

Also, does anyone know how long the tower brawl and questline will be active? I didn't notice it in the announcement, but I could just be blind.

7. Is it possible to maybe tweak the rewards a bit for the PvE tower event? I think the rewards is mostly fine, but I would love it if you could maybe make Scroll of Purification / Scroll of Deception / Scroll of Translucency a random drop after wave 8 instead of *just* Scroll of Purification. I've gotten like 10 already, and while they might come in handy in the future, they are mostly useless.

8. Nerf it please.

It's way to hard. the npcs have too much hp.

and what is up with these rewards.

9. Buff points for Healers in PvP Tower Brawl

Hey guys! Gz on new event. I'm liking it so far, especially pvp tower brawl. I just have something important to say. I believe us healers are not getting as many points in the game to get upgrades. The dps do get enough points for upgrades but healers don't and I thought it's maybe cuz kills don't count for us. The team survives thanks to healers. And yet we barely get to upgrade if at all. Pls make it so that we get more points.

10. Felguards in PVE Event need a nerf

I dont know if this is the place to give a feedback and ask for changes, but I will try:

Felguards are extremely overpowered compared to any other wave in the PVE Event. They are basically like tigers, but with x2.5 more HP. Sure a bit slower, but their Bladestorm not only makes them immune to slow, but also immune to stuns. Their charge is knocking back people (can knock ppl down on the side and that kinda makes it -1 player for the wave, because it takes so much time to climb back up). And what to say about their 360 degrees shockwave interrupt? They basically negate all casters, casters cant cast anything other than instant spells.

Maybe tigers are also slightly overpowered later on, when there are so many of them spawning and they charge on different directions and its hard to damage them efficiently, since they outrun people as well.

11. Can someone please list the know rewards from this events.

12. hopefully more.

Thats all I remember getting.

13. Rewards

I wish there was information about what rewards we can get and from which level

First ... 56789 ... Last