1. Tho im glad for the gift etc but cmon 6 points and random ****? Last year i atleast got some coins :/ But happy new year and glhf :)

2. Reached wave 27 on lordaeron and still only tier 2 rewards.

3. Hmm, its been the same thing for the past 5/6 years. Dunno why people are still surprised tbh.

4. Thanks for the coins Warmane and Happy New year to all the staff! I hope 2023 is a great year for you all.

5. Does anyone know where can we use the 40% discount code?

6. Does anyone know where can we use the 40% discount code?
    In the vote/coin shop?

7. what are the rewards for 24 and 28 waves?
    I only did 23 waves

8. PVP event problem

PVP event is bugged. You que from NPC and get insta dead+ deserter. Or you enter and all members from your team can walk/fight/go out of base. You are frozen 24/7 and cannot do anything. You stay in the base forever till the game is over. Please fix this

9. I WOULD like to know why i get that deserter buff even tho i didnt quit the game? and i stay on freeze when i join one.

It's not playable

10. 35 Waves Done

So I made premade grp and we cleared 35 waves, as reward we got 36 Slot Bag which is 8 coins in webshop kinda kek xD but still reward is reward. I hoped for better rewards since reaching wave 35 is kinda hard.

11. So I made premade grp and we cleared 35 waves, as reward we got 36 Slot Bag which is 8 coins in webshop kinda kek xD but still reward is reward. I hoped for better rewards since reaching wave 35 is kinda hard.
    Such a shame, rewards werent better :(

12. So I made premade grp and we cleared 35 waves, as reward we got 36 Slot Bag which is 8 coins in webshop kinda kek xD but still reward is reward. I hoped for better rewards since reaching wave 35 is kinda hard.
    Rewards from 23th wave was way better then those from 35th :d

13. So I made premade grp and we cleared 35 waves, as reward we got 36 Slot Bag which is 8 coins in webshop kinda kek xD but still reward is reward. I hoped for better rewards since reaching wave 35 is kinda hard.
    on lordaeron that bag is 100coins, which then definitely reflects the 35wave achievement

14. Thanks Warmane.
    Happy new year everyone.

First ... 89101112 ... Last