1. Instead of letting us queue as a premade the devs decide to prevent summoning, and if you go offline you now get kicked (which has no benefit because you cant invite anyone anyway, since they prevented summoning). So instead I get to wave 37 and wow error, and I instant log back to be booted to Dalaran. Idk how they take this event and implement it so poorly. Why waste my time on this to get screwed at every turn by awful decisions.

2. About Scroll of Translucency, isnt this is just a nerfed version of the normal tmog scroll? You were able to use tmog scrolls on already tmogged items, and you could use it again in the same item, giving it back the original look. I already have 6 Scroll of Translucency in the bag, and its pretty frustrating, because i didnt even finish my first full tmog on that char. I dont understand the need for this item. I hope its not on the same loot group as tmog scroll, so we wont receive less tmog scrolls because this new scroll.
    It would be huge if normal tmog scrolls could adopt to your class, like as a plate player you could tmog plate to leather(it would go from stronger to weaker armor, like you could never tmog plate into a mail look, but could tmog leather to look like plate), because many class have pieces from different armor type.

About PVE event, the last days i had only a single, somewhat premade group that made more than 3 rounds, it was wipe at round 19 where we got absolutely destroyed by boss so no zebra sadly. Some group didnt even made thru the first wave. xD Pugs literally getting worse at the PVE event.

3. Ah never mind my last comment, Scroll of Translucency hides the item i just realized, i was mixing it with the scroll that bring back original look. Scroll of Translucency is pretty cool.

4. Pugs literally getting worse at the PVE event.
    I think that's just because the 'good' players have already reached max waves and all the rewards with it, so they just arent queing anymore. the ones that Are still queing, only do premades.
    the pug groups that are left are, i would assume, the same people over and over again who are trying to reach a certain wave to get that specific reward.

5. How do u even find a premade grp for the pve event i was checking the chat few times there wasnt anyone looking for ppl. I would love to join a grp that actualy wants to play not just go in and afk or leave in the begining. After which wave dose [Scroll of Translucency] drop? I got only one so far.

6. Event is good in the end. Great idea, liked it. Well, it is a pity you recycle rewards from last years. Just for next year try make something where gear doesnt matter at all so ppl dont cry about premades wont take them.

7. Thank you Warmane

Now that events are done and 1 more season is behind us, after all good/bad and frustrating moments we had in events this year all I can say it was not that bad afterall, rewards could have been better and some other things could have been finnesed out such as premade que being available and few other minor things but in general it was alright. The true reward afterall we got this event was new people/friends that we met and new people that played and shared those happy and frustrating moments together with us. I am sure warmane's idea was to make all the people get close to each other for holidays and put all the bad things/stuff behind them while cooperating together in great strive. Thank you for the great event and keep surprising us with more fun content during the year, Warmane. Special thanks to the developers that spent hours and days of their free time staring into lines of scripts and codes to make this event for us.

8. One of the best events so far. Even with all the negatives it had(cause it sure wasn't perfect, bugs, crashes, dcs, not being able to queue as premade) it was a lot of fun overall. If u ever decide to do something similar to this enable premade option for both(just make it so premades queue into premades in pvp) and in pve enable people who dced or crashed to get back into pve mode, since it's been frustrating losing people who deserve bags just to random crashes. Very nice ideas this year with events, just keep up the work like this.

9. Great event

Event and the challenge was great, the only competitive option that was missing was a premade queue, sadly I was forced to play with Judeq so maybe add a avoid option as in PvP.

10. Thank you Warmane for awesome event that brought the community together and despite we couldn't join as a group properly, we enjoyed the race. More events like these please, just please allow premade and give option to bring back fallen players who DCed / crashed - they deserve to continue playing and to get their rewards.

63 wave enjoyers

11. Review

The better your group, the more enjoyable the event is. By far, one of the most enjoyable two weeks of the year. We appreciate such dedication to put out new events every year to keep up the tradition going. Sadly everytime you think you have something good going on for you, there has to be someone random to ruin it. Here's some suggestions for further events:

- Make it an option to queue with premades, the bigger the group the harder it gets for example.
    - Revert the changes of a player DC'ing being automatically removed from the group and cannot be summoned again, instead make that only the people that have that raid ID are eligible to be summoned again.
    - Pick some players of the community to be event beta testers of some sort to help smooth things up and test it before release and it works like an access point to the community to reach faster with good opinion to the event organizers.

That's being said, it was an amazing event that brought a lot of us together and we all are really grateful.

63 wave enjoyers

12. And I forgot to add in previous post but making pvp event queue similar to rdf would be huge qol, cause a lot of times team without healer won't bother playing at all. So putting up queue that forces at least 1 healer would help a lot

13. PVE event

Thanks for the amazingly fun pve event ,and although there were a few things that weren`t the way there were supposed to be like(the not being able to joins as premade-hense a lot of spinepers who dont even play and sabotage your game; or the fact if that if you crash you can`t rejoin and loose the bag ; and a few other thing ) but in the end it was great, enjoyed it a lot and got to play with a ton of people i didn`t know before that. The rewards should have been a bit better adjusted in my opinion ,so maybe look into it for next year event ,otherwise great job and keep it up!

63 wave enjoyers

14. The event was very fun, at the beginning the tower defense was extremely frustrating(especially for melee), but things like buffing up the talent point extras from 5 to 8 made it lot better for some classes.
    I wish to there was more premades for the event, other than demonic and a group form alliance, not many people made premades for it. I ended up getting zebra + bag at the last pve event, as the last joined player, but i got it. :D

15. This has to be the best event you ever made. Good tuning, intuitive mechanics, very generous rewards and it happened very often. Thanks for investing the resources into it and do it again! (please allow group queue next event tho) lots of love!

First ... 311121314 Last