1. The events are awesome, and so are the awards. I just want them to be playable more often.

2. Events are fantastic, I have one suggestion for rewards. Since I`m getting things that I already have, there should be a ticket rewards system. You get a number of tickets for participating in events and later exchange them for a reward at vendor NPC.

3. Tower Defense has been disabled temporarily until we are able to apply a hotfix.

4. Any fix incoming for the wrapping paper bug?

5. All events are great, thank you Warmane and happy hollidays!

6. anyone know what's the rewards for tower events ?!

7. Critiques on quest and zone phasing

Hi devs, happy holidays.

I enjoyed going through the custom quest chain yesterday and spent a long time helping others afterwards. Overall I enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to trying the tower events later.

After spending that much time dealing with the mechanics of the quests, it seems like the root cause of people's problems is all of the phasing issues. I have some issues and solutions that might help:
    1) Characters that have turned in the final quest can no longer assist others because there is no way to return to their phase. This includes the final boss, which means it will take a long time for groups to form and those finishing near the end of the event might not be able to find a group at all. So far I have kept the quest on my helpful characters, but I would like to not have to sacrifice my reward just to share the love. Please add a (repeatable) quest that allows others to reenter the phased area to help, or implement another solution.
    2) The quest mobs are obviously tuned for a group, but group members can only help each other via healing. This can be circumvented by playing a strong class, hiring a healer, exploiting mob follow ranges, using crowd control (some of which doesn't work), or a combination of those; but those are either workarounds, or not available to all classes. I think the best solutions to this are to create an NPC that will phase you for each step of the quest, make the phasing dependent on the group leader, or throw away phasing and put the special event in-world for the holidays.
    3) Death breaks phasing, which includes the inability to buff/heal others and enables PvP. This has an easy workaround of relogging, assuming you are out of combat, but can be quite annoying especially for newcomers who don't know yet and can be especially detrimental during the boss fight at the end. I think this can be fixed by solutions similar to (2), like using a nearby NPC, or phasing more strictly for the duration of the quest/event.

I appreciate that whomever implemented this event did their best to avoid disrupting regular gameplay in Winterspring, but on launch its been frustrating enough that almost everyone I come across has struggled and complained (not that it is so unusual). Please implement some fixes if you have the time; I would especially appreciate the ability to reenter the quest phase so I can organize within my guild and help them through the quests and boss fight.

8. Worst Event

Hello, here my Critism.

The PVP Tower Event is the worst thing ive ever seen in the whole Warmane Event History.

How can you guys create an Event like this ? This Event is not fun, it brings me and a lot of other people in Rage...
    Like i join and everytime im with 5 meeles vs 2 healers and 3 ranges... WOW very funny Xmas Event. Really funny. Im joining and seeing how people stay afk cuz other Team full PVP, perfect Match (2 healer, 1 range, 2 meeles) ... NOBODY can tell me, that this is fun ????

Why u dont script it like SOLOQ ? 2 Healers and 3 DPS. Then its maybe fun.

9. Hi evrybody

i just done 5 pvp tower event and won 3 and 1 of those 3 win was with out healer and enemy had a low geared healer which i think was the reason we won

it was fun but need some fixing or better to say some changes .

i recommend to add something like Dungeon finder so pepole join as healer or dps tanks are not realy needed in this game of 5v5 but it's realy hard to win a

match without a healer in group so 1 healer +4dps is realy fine or 2 healer + 3dps the point is just make it so match dont start with out a healer for each team

that's all

much love <3

10. Could you nerf it also or make it possible to join as raid, cause its undoable with the average players.

11. 60 towers to get flag and murloc, you can play this only 1hour then wait another 5 hours. Most of games took 20min, so if you lucky you get 3wins. So we have to play 20h and waiting another many hours to finish this? That is not good if i compare it to deathmach event from previous years where you need 150 kills to get murloc and flag.

12. Ive come to the realization that almost every single person who's complaining about the events in this thread. is really just super salty that they cant just click a button and obtain their ridiculous rewards.

I really wonder why most of you here even play this game.

devs really out here spending a whole year working on custom events just to have some dickheads ask you "why only three events?"
    invest all that time and energy into giving something to your community for fun, and have them go "I been here for X amount of years. I expected more. this sucks"
    LITERALLY trying to improve the server and try to meet everyone's needs and demands, just to have some ***** tell you "wtf no mount rewards???"

really the most disrespectful Karens ive ever had the displeasure of meeting

13. I have a question.

Is there any way to change the sea turtle for something else? i had it already before the event and now its on my bag but i cant do anything with it :T

14. Imposible

Nerf those felguards, they are imposible to kill. Imune to everything and perma silencing.
    Also bosses are too fast.

15. Shadowform is buggin on Ysondre fight

If you get kill by a player who got MC on Ysondre fight on PVE event, u can't cast shadowform when u respawn. Pls, fix this

First ... 45678 ... Last