1. Rebalance pve event

How are you supposed to reach tier 1 rewards in the PvE event?
    We reached wave 24 (current record) three times now and we cannot go past the boss. It's way too overtuned.

We're a full 40 man premade with BIS players.
    Turrets do barely anything on bosses, making it a pure dps check.
    Illidan is insane as he dashes towards our tower with no counter play, it's exactly 3 minutes for 50m hp at wave 24. If a few people die that's already 30seconds of dps gone
    On wave 20 we had Illidan aswell and only made it with 3 seconds to spare.
    Wave 24 we desperately tried rocket turrets for only 50-80k damage per turret.
    Buying more turrets will not make up for the 10m damage, you also need turrets for waves.
    Cannot imagine pugs getting past wave 10 with this scaling.

Suggestions:
    -Remove his dash or add a counterplay, remove his damage so we can full blast
    -After each tier the whole raids gets a percentage of the hellscream warsongs buff to atleast help on dps checks?

Nevertheless, I'm enjoying the event a lot but it's demoralizing to constantly lose against a dps check.

2. Loving the PVP event so far! It's a lot of fun and I definitely think it has a future going forward, either as a holiday event or something more regular.
    My only big gripe with it is that ragequits happen a lot; usually when a tower is down (or even just after losing the first fight) the rest are gonna go down quickly, even if the BG was pretty close before that, because someone gets mad and leaves. I think that either adding an incentive to stay (more honour for the losers/in general, perhaps) and/or an incentive not to leave (Deserter) would help keep things interesting!

3. Warmane Thank you for the event .
    people could you please just enjoy the event .
    if you want something to flex with it just go buy it from store and stop complaining about rewards . I went to deathwatch event I got 10 kills when first one got 107 I won nothg but it was 45 mn of fun. Games made for fun .

4. Bug

Please fix queue bug when ever I would queue for the Tower Brawl event I would get teleported back to NPC and get 15 minutes Deserter !!!!

5. bug

we cannot use pvp event we take all desert' debuff ~~

6. Remove deserter from pvp event

pls remove deserter from pvp event

it was okey before that pepole could leave if they had afk pepole in team and join after to get A good team now it's only winable if you get A perfect team and after 1 wipe pepole

are going afk this is no more fun realy no one trys to win a game now they just let enemy win the game sadge

7. PVP event bug?

I just tried to join PVP event and got insta kicked and I was given desserter debuff so now i cannot join. What is this? I was able to join the event before, then I wanted to join again and this happens.. please fix it. PVP event is actually fun and enjoyable, but this bug? is crappy.

Also, I have a question. How are we supposed to deal with guys who go offline during the PVP event? It just happened to my group and we ended up being 3v5 (unexpectedly we lost :D) because 2 went offline.

Thanks. Happy holidays everyone.

8. yeah event keeps kicking out and give deserter this is anoying

9. bug AGAIN

After the deserter bug now we join a game already start and cant do nothing we are stun at spawn , thanks for wasted time

10. Thanks for these events !!!! they rock ! (:

11. December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

How to recive gifts? :)

12. December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

How to recive gifts? :)
    is going to be under my account to click and collect you will see it when is there

First ... 7891011 ... Last