1. No GM support for tickets...some over a month old

I have had a ticket open for over a month regarding a coin purchase and lack of delivered goods. Opened a new ticket with the launch of the ICC patch for services that have not been delivered upon and still no GM responses. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

2. Don't tickets auto-close after 48hrs or something like that?

3. I have had a ticket open for over a month regarding a coin purchase and lack of delivered goods. Opened a new ticket with the launch of the ICC patch for services that have not been delivered upon and still no GM responses. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

Yes. A month and a half for me.

4. All it says for status is "Awaiting Staff"

5. Did you contact Paymentwall by any chance? Warmane doesn't give you coins if they don't get the money. Most of the time, if not always, it's Paymentwall requiring photocopy of your ID to authorize the transaction.

6. Did you contact Paymentwall by any chance? Warmane doesn't give you coins if they don't get the money. Most of the time, if not always, it's Paymentwall requiring photocopy of your ID to authorize the transaction.
    No its not that, I spent coins for a service and have not received what I paid for.

7. No its not that, I spent coins for a service and have not received what I paid for.
    I see. Was it an item from trade/store, or was it other service?

8. I see. Was it an item from trade/store, or was it other service?
    It was for profession boosting. Paid for the All recipes portion and there are recipes missing from the ICC patch.

From the Profession Upgrade Tab:

Learning a profession costs 30 Coins and provides:
    - Profession including all ranks
    - Max skill level for the selected profession

Learning a profession and recipes costs 40 Coins and provides:
    - Profession including all ranks
    - Max skill level for the selected profession
    - All recipes or spells for the selected profession

- Your character must be at least level 70
    - Only primary professions can be learnt
    - Using this service requires at least one primary profession slot vacant
    Edited: January 11, 2023

9. Hey, can someone confirm that "All recipes" means "All recipes" or it means "All recipes from trainer"? For some reason I have weird feeling that I had a huge disappointment about this somehow, not really sure tough.

10. Hey, can someone confirm that "All recipes" means "All recipes" or it means "All recipes from trainer"? For some reason I have weird feeling that I had a huge disappointment about this somehow, not really sure tough.
    Considering I got all of the Ulduar and ToC patterns, this is not limited to just trainer recipes.

11. Have you tried/was it in-game ticket?

12. Have you tried/was it in-game ticket?
    Yes I have submitted both in game and in the support tab of my account. In game said to submit through the website support tab. GM's in game are faster to respond it seems.

13. Yes I have submitted both in game and in the support tab of my account. In game said to submit through the website support tab. GM's in game are faster to respond it seems.
    When your ticket takes this much, means the situation is still being investigated. I'll ask support about it.

14. When your ticket takes this much, means the situation is still being investigated. I'll ask support about it.
    I truly appreciate it! I remember when I first got the boost, when toc launched, that there were ICC recipes available, but I obviously couldn't craft them cuz the mats weren't available yet. Then one day they were gone which kind of made sense. When I asked about that I was told that they would reappear when ICC came out and that is the current issues I am facing is that those recipes haven't been made available again :(

15. Another week and no response.

Not gonna lie, it feels like they just don't care. They got their monetary donation so just screw over the player... I know I'm not the only person they have done this to.