1. Logging in to Game Server

Hey guys, i haven't been in the Game for like 2 days then i come back and now i can't Log in to Icecrown Server. Other Servers work but when i want to log in to Icecrown it says Loggigng in to Game Server and after few seconds it just disappears. i tried with 2 separate accounts, same issue in both of them. i've done cacheOld trick and even delete them(Cache, Interface, WTF) , reset compute, remove DNS. nothing worked.

2. If you are from Iran, the problem happens during Iran web filtering

3. Yeah man i'm from Iran. The thing is the other realms are working fine.(frostmourne, blackrock,...) This "bug" is just for Icecrown.

4. Hello!

I have exactly the same issue. Cannot log in onto Icecrown. Other servers do not cause any issues.
    I am stuck on "Loggin in to game server" for a minute or so and then I am back to server selection table.
    I am travelling, currently in Greece - but I guess if it was connection issue it would affect all the servers.

5. I tried with another Internet Provider last night and it worked! idk what is the problem but i think it's from the Warmane servers.

6. same here i have this problem only with icecrown

i tried mobile internet it workd ! but with ADSL i have this problem dont know why