1. 1 Day Ago  
    It look fair... just a very small tip that would be nice to consider on my opinion... Low level characters for example that does not have more than 20 gold overal in their account should be excluded from the gold squish, that way it wont affect some newbies that dont sell anything in AH anyway and dont farm gold.

2. 1 Day Ago  
    It look fair... just a very small tip that would be nice to consider on my opinion... Low level characters for example that does not have more than 20 gold overal in their account should be excluded from the gold squish, that way it wont affect some newbies that dont sell anything in AH anyway and dont farm gold.
    That would work, if creating new accounts wasn't completely free and done in a minute. Perhaps not you, but believe it, there are plenty who would go creating dozens of accounts and spreading their gold around.

3. 1 Day Ago  
    20x10x5 = 1000g. so a 40man mbxer would save only 8000g, on 400 chars. yeah might as well buy some saronite.

4. 1 Day Ago  
    And time spent on creating 400 chars can be spent on farming some Copper in Durotar, getting 80'000 Gold.
    These kinds of exceptions wont do anything, except create loopholes and unfairness with 0 gain.

5. 1 Day Ago  
    so I just started here after like 6 years of not playing, currently lvling and lvl 39 with like 1k gold...would that be halved too?, cause that would suck too...almost had to beg to start with something...

6. 17 hours ago  
    Oh come on, stop complaining for nothing. Everyones gold will get reduced so you will be on a leveled playing field. And most people play on x7 realm anyway, it's eaasy enough got farm gold. So let's not make things more complicated by suggesting all sorts of exceptions for this and that.

7. 14 hours ago  
    so I just started here after like 6 years of not playing, currently lvling and lvl 39 with like 1k gold...would that be halved too?, cause that would suck too...almost had to beg to start with something...
    It will be halved on Feb 20th. What that means for you is, have 0g in your pockets when they shake you down. Have abyss crystals, dream shards, primos, have eternals or orbs, you'd even be wise to have some leather or cloths, perhaps even some rare gems, but believe me my friend when I tell you they will take half of your gold with no discrimination.

8. 12 hours ago  
    It will be halved on Feb 20th. What that means for you is, have 0g in your pockets when they shake you down. Have abyss crystals, dream shards, primos, have eternals or orbs, you'd even be wise to have some leather or cloths, perhaps even some rare gems, but believe me my friend when I tell you they will take half of your gold with no discrimination.
    ty for the tips mate, guess i'll have to lvl faster, barely lvl 40 atm

First 12